Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

8 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

It turned out the players they were posting that Talbot were interested in were actually ones Darvel were and wanted to make it look like they beat Talbot to something. I called Tommy as one they mentioned was a player we were looking at. Tommy said he hadn’t heard of him. I posted on here and like magic one of the accounts admitted they suddenly weren’t sure anymore. 

13 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

That’s Scott Duncan one of the coaches at Darvel. Mick is another and then you have legend with about 20 other accounts. I was reading on Twitter they are paying someone for media advice and about spat my coffee out with that statement.  

To make this auchinleck related as it is their thread. Those accounts on here trying to say this or that about the boy Glasgow or Samson, that didn’t work so they start linking players Talbot are interested in. One was claiming Glasgow or Samson were at Darvel Training but that was soon deleted. I spoke with Jamie’s Dad and it was worth about £500 a week the offer was. Staggering when the rumour is some of Darvel aren’t getting paid just now while other are.

Everyone connected with the club was told to stay of PB by the club about 5 weeks, if I was Scotty Duncan you honestly think I would be posting under my own name how stupid are some yous people it is mereley a coincidence with have the same first name and the same initial as our second name. I would have been taken of straight away if I was Scotty 

11 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Base of the offer was 350 but with bonuses it worked out about 500. No mention of sign on fee but could speculate both there would have been one and would be an amount to get his attention.

😂😂😂😂 you talks some amount of shite 

Aye its merely a coincidence....[emoji848]

Everyone connected with the club was told to stay of PB by the club about 5 weeks, if I was Scotty Duncan you honestly think I would be posting under my own name how stupid are some yous people it is mereley a coincidence with have the same first name and the same initial as our second name. I would have been taken of straight away if I was Scotty 

33 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

It turned out the players they were posting that Talbot were interested in were actually ones Darvel were and wanted to make it look like they beat Talbot to something. I called Tommy as one they mentioned was a player we were looking at. Tommy said he hadn’t heard of him. I posted on here and like magic one of the accounts admitted they suddenly weren’t sure anymore. 

And what team are yous like??? Still didn’t answer my question ?

48 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Name one player? 

4 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

More Darvel spin. You can pick any team out of the hat you wish I am not willing to say who we are or who I am connected with. Unless you’ve missed the hundred of posts this is about your lot.

You’ve lost all credibility 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

8 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Why would Annbank be training in Kilmarnock? You Darvel lot are honestly a vile lot who’s implosion will be celebrated.

We will not implode stop praying 🙏 you have nearly devoted 18 hours your time to talking bout Darvel and your not obsessed 😂🤔

33 minutes ago, Scottyd said:

We will not implode stop praying 🙏 you have nearly devoted 18 hours your time to talking bout Darvel and your not obsessed 😂🤔

Why don't you just disappear back on to the Darvel thread. You've polluted the Talbot one with your inane rambling for long enough. It's starting to resemble the old P&B Juniors page with such drivel.

We will not implode stop praying [emoji120] you have nearly devoted 18 hours your time to talking bout Darvel and your not obsessed [emoji23][emoji848]

About as long as you’ve supported Darvel.