Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

14 hours ago, TFW said:

Think you'll find it's Darvel flirting with Samson. Money and what have you.

😂 😂  Your deluded if you don't think it's mutual. 

If that's the case then why hasn't he signed on and don't give it the work commitments rubbish. He is definitely stringing someone along. 

[emoji23] [emoji23]  Your deluded if you don't think it's mutual. 
If that's the case then why hasn't he signed on and don't give it the work commitments rubbish. He is definitely stringing someone along. 
Most of our players have signed on recently and Darvel has been interested in a few of them , I am sure some players would have thought about doubling there money lol

5 hours ago, geeman82 said:

😂 😂  Your deluded if you don't think it's mutual. 

Deluded? No, it's Darvel chasing a very good striker because they think their cheap new money makes them a big fish. Reality is they're a second division outfit who've won nowtl. Why else do you think somebody from the top club in the grade might want to sign for Darvel?

1 hour ago, TFW said:

Deluded? No, it's Darvel chasing a very good striker because they think their cheap new money makes them a big fish. Reality is they're a second division outfit who've won nowtl. Why else do you think somebody from the top club in the grade might want to sign for Darvel?

😂  Money talks........ 

1 hour ago, TFW said:

You sound worried 

What we’re hurlford before the money came in, and they did not bad, look at meadow when the money was there 3 league’s., money doesn’t guarantee anything but one thing for sure darvel will be there or there about a when the prizes are awarded. Talbot have done well to keep everyone if Samson re-signs, but some other teams have strengthened well, going to be interesting and no cake walk

If Darvel can afford to splash the cash about like this it certainly sin't sustainable, we're all aware of that. One thing's for sure, Talbot won't compete with them financially and break their pay structure - we didn't do it when Medda were doing similar. If the new money thing seems to be the way forward I genuinely hope they taste some success before it all ends, inevitably, in tears.

I think we better wait until Talbot announce who has signed and who hasn't. The coaching staff have a siege mentality due to being financially gazumped by the cash rich club at that time when Talbot showed an interest in a player,

1 hour ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Boy Samson has already signed for Talbot, I can promise you that as I know him. 

Would anyone agree with whats going on? surely you can’t film and photograph people without their consent?? 

I also know him and I can assure he’s not that why it’s not been announced, I also know he has met with Darvel in the last week 100% the truth if you know him ask him that 

21 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

No their not, just another Darvel account posting stuff so it looks like you beat Talbot to a signing. Hopefully Darvel will be banned for cheating. 

You talk some shite Darvel aren’t signing the boy and band fir cheating what an idiot 

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 

Someone spending more money and trying to sign one of your better players is considered cheating if that's the case talbot have done it for years. Tapping up teams players then signing them on as amateurs to beat a development fee. 

The talbot fans appear to be rattled 

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] 
Someone spending more money and trying to sign one of your better players is considered cheating if that's the case talbot have done it for years. Tapping up teams players then signing them on as amateurs to beat a development fee. 
The talbot fans appear to be rattled 
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]