Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

20 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Of course mate, I have not issue with people mis understanding the photo and commenting on it I fully understand that. 

I have a issue with someone trying to continually slander my name, i have never shown one club disrespect in my time in junior the opposite actually. because I come across as confident when I speak if anyone who knows me will tell u,  I’m not arrogant or disrespectful I’m the total opposite. But my job is to promote Darvel, I’m trying to help develop the club on every level.

He on other chat talking about me putting my money into Darvel which is totally untrue. In the last 12 months I have given more of my money to junior clubs who have faced hard times through vandalism and others who are fundraising to generate cash than I have into Darvel and I will continue to do that, cause I have so much respect for these guys who doing their best for their clubs and communities. 

Big mistake even commenting on this vipers nest of a forum.

Usedto be a great source of info now full of hate filled keyboard warriors.

Guest Mick Kennedy
3 minutes ago, The Ilford Drummer said:

Big mistake even commenting on this vipers nest of a forum.

Usedto be a great source of info now full of hate filled keyboard warriors.

Your probably correct mate, I should learn to ignore it 

2 hours ago, NCAC said:

No suprise guy is a law onto him self in the amateurs and the same in the juniors no wonder he has a terrible reputation .  All this just to win a game of junior football ffs.

Its all ego driven and thinking you can do what you want the breaking of pandemic rules was a classic case .  No right thinking player would go near this manager or club. 

Seems to be you are obsessed with Darvel and the manager, did you bother to to try and find out the facts before you started your daft comments?

How does talking to someone else involved in football boost anyone’s ego?

The players at the club and the new signings must think the manager and the club are doing right things and heading in the right direction or they wouldn’t be there!

10 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Your probably correct mate, I should learn to ignore it 

No, you absolutely shouldn't ignore it. If someone posts a snidey spy picture of you then it has to be dealt with, probably by the site moderators.

But please, spare us the big "I am" in the process.

14 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

My visit to Jamie’s house was a private matter nothing to do with football. 

Poor lad jut wanted some chicken delivered, ends up getting papped by a fan in the street. What's the world come to 😆

Bit of a coincidence visiting a top player when rumours about him not signing [emoji1787][emoji1787] for what’s its worth no one should be taking photos of you doing whatever your doing but don’t try and kid folk on it’s not a football matter
Anno whos taken the pic? Wee stalker lol

Mon the papers