Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

17 minutes ago, California_Dreaming said:

Not what hes been sayin 2 people

It seems like a right carry on. Assuming Talbot want him to stay he needs to just sign and be part of the proven champions squad, under the wing of the proven champion manager. Unless he's talking to an SPL team anything else is a step down.

10 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

It seems like a right carry on. Assuming Talbot want him to stay he needs to just sign and be part of the proven champions squad, under the wing of the proven champion manager. Unless he's talking to an SPL team anything else is a step down.

Both keir and Craig are waiting on work situation being sorted they are the only 2 not to sign . U can’t blame both football comes 2nd to work 

Edited by Botlad67

17 minutes ago, Botlad67 said:

Both keir and Craig are waiting on work situation being sorted they are the only 2 not to sign . U can’t blame both football comes 2nd to work 

Ah well fair enough, I wasn't aware. You're absolutely correct. Hope it works out for them both allowing them to play.

Are you sure Jamie Glasgow has signed with Talbot, a photo taken by a Talbot fan today of Mick Kennedy the Darvel manager at his house. Also hearing Samson not signed because hes not sure who to sign for Darvel or Talbot nothing to do with work.

at.jpg

6 minutes ago, Lubo67 said:

Are you sure Jamie Glasgow has signed with Talbot, a photo taken by a Talbot fan today of Mick Kennedy the Darvel manager at his house. Also hearing Samson not signed because hes not sure who to sign for Darvel or Talbot nothing to do with work.

at.jpg

This is a bit creepy 😂

5 minutes ago, Nock10 said:

Shouldn't jump to the conclusion that it's football related. Due to the pandemic, it could quite simply be Mick carrying out a home delivery through his restaurant chain.

Aye course it is 😂

Guest Mick Kennedy
46 minutes ago, NCAC said:

No suprise guy is a law onto him self in the amateurs and the same in the juniors no wonder he has a terrible reputation .  All this just to win a game of junior football ffs.

Its all ego driven and thinking you can do what you want the breaking of pandemic rules was a classic case .  No right thinking player would go near this manager or club. 

See if your going to change your name on accounts to slag me, try and change you language it’s a clear give away. 

In regards to my reputation I’m more than happy with how am regraded. I think players have enough respect for me. Your actually sad going around each forum trying to slander my name when you don’t know me at all. If I was you I would be more concerned your own reputation.  For someone that dislikes so much you don’t half take an interest in me. 

My visit to Jamie’s house was a private matter nothing to do with football. 

7 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

See if your going to change your name on accounts to slag me, try and change you language it’s a clear give away. 

In regards to my reputation I’m more than happy with how am regraded. I think players have enough respect for me. Your actually sad going around each forum trying to slander my name when you don’t know me at all. If I was you I would be more concerned your own reputation.  For someone that dislikes so much you don’t half take an interest in me. 

My visit to Jamie’s house was a private matter nothing to do with football. 

Mate fully agree with u for some reason people haven’t really taking to u or the club but that could be they feel threatened by darvel being a real challenge but surely u can see having ur pic taken there was always going to have people commenting on it no matter what u say the matter was u know how that looks  

all the best for season 

Edited by Derry

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 minute ago, Derry said:

Mate fully agree with u for some reason people haven’t really taking to u or the club but that could be they feel threatened by darvel being a real challenge but surely u can see having ur pic taken there was always going to have people commenting on it no matter what u say the matter was u know how that looks  

all the best for season 

Of course mate, I have not issue with people mis understanding the photo and commenting on it I fully understand that. 

I have a issue with someone trying to continually slander my name, i have never shown one club disrespect in my time in junior the opposite actually. because I come across as confident when I speak if anyone who knows me will tell u,  I’m not arrogant or disrespectful I’m the total opposite. But my job is to promote Darvel, I’m trying to help develop the club on every level.

He on other chat talking about me putting my money into Darvel which is totally untrue. In the last 12 months I have given more of my money to junior clubs who have faced hard times through vandalism and others who are fundraising to generate cash than I have into Darvel and I will continue to do that, cause I have so much respect for these guys who doing their best for their clubs and communities. 

7 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Of course mate, I have not issue with people mis understanding the photo and commenting on it I fully understand that. 

I have a issue with someone trying to continually slander my name, i have never shown one club disrespect in my time in junior the opposite actually. because I come across as confident when I speak if anyone who knows me will tell u,  I’m not arrogant or disrespectful I’m the total opposite. But my job is to promote Darvel, I’m trying to help develop the club on every level.

He on other chat talking about me putting my money into Darvel which is totally untrue. In the last 12 months I have given more of my money to junior clubs who have faced hard times through vandalism and others who are fundraising to generate cash than I have into Darvel and I will continue to do that, cause I have so much respect for these guys who doing their best for their clubs and communities. 

Mate just do what ur doing worry when people stop talking about u 😂😂

14 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Away and gie's peace.