Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

The same way they have for the last 35+ years probably...

Now that Auchinleck have been awarded the league and a place in the Scottish Cup, it'll be interesting to see how they fit that in with the mandatory WoSFL competitions and the Scottish Junior Cup.

3 hours ago, glensmad said:

Now that Auchinleck have been awarded the league and a place in the Scottish Cup, it'll be interesting to see how they fit that in with the mandatory WoSFL competitions and the Scottish Junior Cup.

Not their job or concern to fit it in though

3 hours ago, glensmad said:

Tbf they only need to play half their league games

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I haven’t made a single comment on talbot being awarded a league that I couldnt care less about, not sure why youre so obsessively making remarks about me, but if it makes you feel better about yourself then batter in. Congrats to the talbot fans who arent complete fannies, I hope you get the chance to celebrate when the pubs reopen.

Check your green dots, your flunkys are doing the business for you. Congrats to the Talbot fans......ha ha.....you fecking hate us.

Nothing stopping Talbot playing midweek games if you install floodlights. If there's five conferences next season, that will mean fewer league games and a greater chance of the league season being completed on time.

Although a 5 team UEFA cup style group stage for the playoff will be interesting. Would need 4 match days to fulfill, plus another 2-3 for promotion playoffs.

1 minute ago, ArabAuslander said:

Nothing stopping Talbot playing midweek games if you install floodlights. If there's five conferences next season, that will mean fewer league games and a greater chance of the league season being completed on time.

Although a 5 team UEFA cup style group stage for the playoff will be interesting. Would need 4 match days to fulfill, plus another 2-3 for promotion playoffs.

Hopefully the pandemic doesn't waylay the installation.

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I’ll probably regret asking, but you appear absolutely desperate for my attention with all the abuse youre dishing out and you’ve gone to the effort of making a wee picture, which undoubtably is one of the strangest things ive seen someone do, but regardless, im just wondering where on here I’ve said a single thing about a club I dont care about being awarded a league I couldnt care less about? Ive not posted a single thing on the junior forum about it? It just strikes me as quite strange that a grown adult is behaving the way you do. I’m really flattered by your attempts to get to know me and the flirting is really charming, but im not interested, i’m sure the right person is out there waiting for you and I hope you find them.
All the best to the talbot fans celebrating their victory.

Feck sake I've been pied. I wonder what I'll do now to attract a fanny.

4 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Gene_Wilder_as_Willy_Wonka.jpg

I don't know a huge amount Scottish non league football but I think I know enough to say.

1. That Talbot are the best team in what was the West of Scotland Juniors.

2. That it is 99.9999% certain they would have won the title if the season had run its course.

3. They have some of the most arrogant and disingenuous fans in world football.