Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Just now, WitsTheGoalieDain? said:
2 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:
Naw, but thank you. Fudgie, sorry Andy25 will get jealous if i started hugging his fellow bankie supporters emoji4.png   

He told me you canny dance

I like that somehow i've car crashed a thread to the point of personal abuse and dance offs 

[emoji849]
Hopefully the Talbot committee will rein you in soon as your making a laughing stock of both yourself and Talbot.
If you want to carry this on by pm feel free but I won't be interacting with you on here anymore as it's not doing Talbot any favours.

That will be andy 25 enraged now.. 

[emoji849]
Hopefully the Talbot committee will rein you in soon as your making a laughing stock of both yourself and Talbot.
If you want to carry this on by pm feel free but I won't be interacting with you on here anymore as it's not doing Talbot any favours.

He's a Trojan horse sent by hurlford

18 minutes ago, andy25 said:

emoji849.png

Sorry your the one who has been personally attacking me, on several occasions over the last two years and then your worried about how that makes the club look??? Priceless 

I'm not on the committee unlike yourself .

Sorry your the one who has been personally attacking me, on several occasions over the last two years and then your worried about how that makes the club look??? Priceless