Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

10 minutes ago, WitsTheGoalieDain? said:

Switching the club you support is embarrassing, weren't you a hurlford 'fan' at one point?

Yeah I use 2 apply my trade at Hurlford prior to Talbot, think that's been quite well covered. Far from embarrassed about it, wasnt long left Hurlford when I joined Talbot. Been great experience doing what I do at two top junior clubs.

Edited by Killiepiyo

Yeah I use 2 apply my trade at Hurlford prior to Talbot, think that's been quite well covered. Far from embarrassed about it, wasnt long left Hurlford when I joined Talbot. Been great experience doing what I do at two top junior clubs.
You must've been heavily confused at the cup final [emoji3061] did talbots late winner decide the move for you?

My take on the proceedings is although disappointed on the demise of the Juniors I look forward to the new season and the conferences. In my opinion the construction of the conference system was the right decision, it lasts a season and no club moving from the WSJFA has been seriously hurt in the process. To move the WSJA in its current set up would have been entirely wrong as the likes of Darvel who invested heavily in getting to the top flight would have been told to try again next season. In the end its a game of football, there is league titles, promotion and cups to be won, and I for one will be backing my side. New floodlights, possible license, possible matches against our old East foes it certainly going to be exciting times.

1 minute ago, Blackie Gold said:

My take on the proceedings is although disappointed on the demise of the Juniors I look forward to the new season and the conferences. In my opinion the construction of the conference system was the right decision, it lasts a season and no club moving from the WSJFA has been seriously hurt in the process. To move the WSJA in its current set up would have been entirely wrong as the likes of Darvel who invested heavily in getting to the top flight would have been told to try again next season. In the end its a game of football, there is league titles, promotion and cups to be won, and I for one will be backing my side. New floodlights, possible license, possible matches against our old East foes it certainly going to be exciting times.

I'm already looking forward to some of the melt downs :)

I've never wanted Tucker sacked so there you go.
I,ll repeat again I'm not who you say I am and that's my last comment as I'm involved in a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed.

Strangely the same 2 that wanted tucker sacked. Embarrassing really 

4 minutes ago, WitsTheGoalieDain? said:
35 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:
Jeeso mahn your as well putting yer patter in pills and flogging them as theyd put a horse sleep. Yawn

"as theyd put a horse sleep" wow.

Well you are probably in a better position to win a grammar/spelling battle than a footballing one.

Edited by Killiepiyo