Vale of Clyde

• 2 weeks later...

As my nearest football club, I will definitely try to make a few games next season. I was wondering, does the club aspire to play in the Scottish Cup? I understand they will need to get floodlights installed, and I appreciate times are tight.

Is there a club shop, by the way?

The club have plans for the future to move forward but it will take time

As my nearest football club, I will definitely try to make a few games next season. I was wondering, does the club aspire to play in the Scottish Cup? I understand they will need to get floodlights installed, and I appreciate times are tight.

5 hours ago, The Reverend said:

Thanks, I was contemplating buying a scarf. It's good to hear the club have development plans. I'd really like to see them go places.

It's a big decision but don't think about it too long or you'll end up disappointed.

14 hours ago, The Reverend said:

f**k sake mate it's vale of clyde no real Madrid. Think you need to realise it's lower league non league junior football. Btw no slight on vale of clyde but someone needs to give you a nudge to the reality! 

11 minutes ago, traffordab said:

f**k sake mate it's vale of clyde no real Madrid. Think you need to realise it's lower league non league junior football. Btw no slight on vale of clyde but someone needs to give you a nudge to the reality! 

Will you and your numerous aliases f**k off (how many do have now), let people have a conversations without posting your  constant negative pish on every thread using your aliases.

For your information it won't be lower non league junior football any more...……

Think you need to realise it's lower league non league junior football.

No it's not. Vale of Clyde are now a senior football team playing at tier 7 in the pyramid, something that the juniors was unable to offer to any club.

You need a dose of reality I'm afraid. There are no junior teams left in the west of Scotland.