League Reconstruction 20/21 season

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

Well it can’t be St Mirren, can it? Because they’ve got access to some unconventional extra income streams.I really shouldn’t........ but fck it. I know it’s tedious for you. But it makes me giggle every time.

11B7E4CC-1DEF-4F12-A0C8-DDF7418CB7BB.jpeg

This one is more amusing if you ask most people....

Screenshot_20200501-220702_Chrome.jpg

26 minutes ago, Ric said:

I'll let you into a secret, it doesn't really bother me that much. I'd preferred if it hadn't happened but in the grand scheme of things it put money into our coffers and we are in no way the only team to host the OF. You can ask anyone from Thistle to Morton.

As for whether it's us going bust? I mean it's a fair question. We've done well to cut our cloth (unlike some) but situations like this are the classic Black Swan. If it was a case that 15 or 20 were going to the wall, yeah, maybe we could in that number, but if it's one or two, I don't think it's going to be us.

I’m glad you can take it with just an eye twitch and bit of teeth grinding. It seems to provoke incoherent rage in Lex and Munoz

17 minutes ago, Munoz said:

This one is more amusing if you ask most people....

Screenshot_20200501-220702_Chrome.jpg

Stop it. You’re making me nostalgic.... the old wooden stand, a half competent manager, a proper goalie, 14 year old players who actually gave a fck about winning. Ahhhhh.

4 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

I’m glad you can take it with just an eye twitch and bit of teeth grinding. It seems to provoke incoherent rage in Lex and Munoz

Not even an eye twitch. It's not as if I've been blaming Hearts for 40 odd years because we never beat Dundee. :angel

Edited by Ric

38 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Rage ??? 

gettyimages-1206599369-1024x1024.jpg

3 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Any clues about the club? Clearly we can rule out Celtic, Hearts, St Mirren and Dundee, but that leaves 38 targets ripe for idle and malicious speculation. PowttJS.gif

Having now spoken to my impeccable source, let's just say there were 39 targets ripe for idle and malicious speculation. 

wow.gif

2 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Well it can’t be St Mirren, can it? Because they’ve got access to some unconventional extra income streams.I really shouldn’t........ but fck it. I know it’s tedious for you. But it makes me giggle every time.

11B7E4CC-1DEF-4F12-A0C8-DDF7418CB7BB.jpeg

4 hours ago, bennett said:

You're on fire today  mate, another great article. 

This evidence really needs to be something special otherwise it's going to backfire on us. Apparently a celtic fan made it with a laser and fooled the Rangers board into thinking that Dundee had been bribed.

You'll  probably be against reconstruction but we can't allow teams to be relegated through no fault of their own here.

Strange going ons with Dundee United,  send the guy to an important meeting and then he's out of the job?

I don't know how to respond to you when you are being sensible and courteous... stop it...

1 hour ago, MacGafraidh said:

I just had to! 

97B20A83-6169-4255-8548-8C7DE632B454.jpeg

Don't know who he is but he's a bloody disgrace, is shaving daily really that much of an effort?

Nothing was won or lost so beardy is obviously mistaken. 

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

Don't know who he is but he's a bloody disgrace, is shaving daily really that much of an effort?

Nothing was won or lost so beardy is obviously mistaken. 

That's two recent posts where you have professed to being scared of the beard.

I bet you're shy fae the pie as well.