League Reconstruction 20/21 season

15 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I quite enjoyed it.  Apparently I support a despicable club who should lie in their own excrement.  I honestly don't know whether or not the club plans to follow this advice.  There's nothing on our OS about it yet.

I also like the post that said this: " I will not be at any of the away grounds of those that sought us harm.  ICT, Falkirk Stranraer, Partick thistle all good for me."

It's almost as if the clubs listed aren't necessarily, unlike all the rest of us, morally good; but instead saw a self-interest that mirrored Hearts'.  Nobody on there points this out though.  A remarkable place.

That's why I found the whole thing rather sad. I can't believe people are so blinkered and stupid. Then again...

Guest 8GamesToGo
On 31/07/2020 at 06:12, Golden Gordon said:

Agree with you 100%, crazy if they don't.

Why don't they just make the wording of their rule book "We'll do whatever the f**k we want (it's all the clubs' doing anyhow, we just work for them), and by the way, we won't make it transparent in any way."

That is how it went down after all.

Edited by 8GamesToGo

1 minute ago, 8GamesToGo said:

I see Aston Villa escaped relegation. Amazing, almost like any club could have done it.

Nonsense. Saying that any Villa team could escape relegation in 2020 is like saying any Hibs team could win the Scottish Cup.  Turns out you need a secret weapon for that kind of job.JS90673607.jpg

9 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Why don't they just make the wording of their rule book "We'll do whatever the f**k we want (it's all the clubs' doing anyhow, we just work for them), and by the way, we won't make it transparent in any way."

This patter is staler than the oldest piece of shortbreid in Ann Budge's biscuit tin. You lost the season. You lost the court case. You lost the argument and you're losing at life. If you want a do-over for dead old battles, join the Sealed Knot society and try re-enacting the battle of Flodden or something. Nobody cares, not even your fellow jambos.

23 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

I'm fairly sure that's exactly what the rule book says already. 

37 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

That sounds like a great idea.

You can make your way to the Championship forum now, sweetheart. Only 11 weeks until the new season!

No hard feelings.

Why is this thread still open? League reconstruction is not happening and it's just become a honeytrap for painfully stupid trolls and people who have difficulty ignoring painfully stupid trolls.

8 minutes ago, Ric said:

Why is this thread still open? League reconstruction is not happening and it's just become a honeytrap for painfully stupid trolls and people who have difficulty ignoring painfully stupid trolls.

Was it not always an outlet to laugh at Hearts ? 

Hearts fans are boycotting BCD games,so there,that's telling you all. Not sure if you can take much of their stuff seriously tbh, found the bit about making Tynecastle a fortress and scaring all visitors quite funny - always find fans taking it to extremes. Just create a rocking atmosphere, win all your home games and romp to the title - then we can talk reconstruction after that.

Partick Thistle fans are Crowdfunding for a banner, if anyone would like to donate:

For years we have been discredited by a delusional, farce of a board selling the Scottish game short. This year the truth in their passion has come to the face with Partick Thistle and others being relegated on a singular basis in extremely unfair fashion. After a vote by other clubs putting themselves first we need to show the rest of the world what we are up against and why we will not stand for anything less than justice for this catastrophic closure to an uncompleted season, putting ourselves at a huge, unfair disadvantage in the process. Together let’s join and raise for a huge flag which will be taken home and away to with the words “Scottish football - Corrupt to the core” getting the message across and with media attention hopefully giving us a stool to stand on. A club and fan base like no other. Together We are Thistle

https://gf.me/u/yjvs9r

tenor.gif.46f7dfd87b5f237e475232abc638525e.gif