League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Some of the posters on JKB are making the excellent point that if the EPL were able to play to a conclusion, why couldn't we do the same in Scotland? Has anyone considered this, and are there any differences between the  2 leagues? If that isn't proof of Doncaster's corruption then I don't know...

Aw f**k, I can't even type it.

Edited by Shotgun

I have to admit, I thought there would be some kind of sweetener but the medicine is bitter and cold. Wow.

This is up there with Rangers liquidation on the banter scales. Truly historic.

Budge has misjudged this at every turn and even managed to rope in some others, notably English, at the same time. Stunning turn of events.

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

Can't they place a transfer embargo upon them, that's what happened with Rangers' iirc.

It's not listed as a punishment in the SFA rulebook - just fine and/or expulsion.

If you look up that Rangers/embargo case, the SFA's had their knuckles rapped and the embargo overturned because the punishment wasn't explicitly listed in the rulebook. They're not going to do the exact same thing again,

26 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Sore yin for the legal experts at Kickback.

The fact that this whole thing ends up with the panel saying Neil Doncaster is completely vindicated is just the cherry on top.

Obviously Rangers fans are losing the rag over this. Conspiracy as Peter Lawwell relegates the Diets while promoting Dundee HIBERNIAN.

That's the highlight for me too, Doncaster has run rings around them. Utter humiliation.

3 minutes ago, Diamonds are Forever said:

Intrigued to see the reaction of Tom English to this. He backed the wrong horse from the start, continued to double down at every turn and completely trashed his credibility in Scotland. The findings today make a mockery of his stance the entire way through.

He surely doesn't have anywhere to go now other than admit he was wrong.

Oh, I think you mistake the level of hubris Mr English has here. None of his reporting will be considered anything other than entirely fair, and he'll just switch tack to do a deep dive into "how did we get to this point", shaking off any hint that he backed one side or the other.

1 minute ago, Ric said:

Oh, I think you mistake the level of hubris Mr English has here. None of his reporting will be considered anything other than entirely fair, and he'll just switch tack to do a deep dive into "how did we get to this point", shaking off any hint that he backed one side or the other.

The bold Tom is only concerned with fairness and no one can criticise him for that.

4 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

Budge has misjudged this at every turn and even managed to rope in some others, notably English, at the same time. Stunning turn of events.

JealousShinyHousefly-size_restricted.gif

If  I could be bothered I'd photoshop budges face on this. I'll leave that up to @Szamo's_Ammo

Just now, craigkillie said:

He'll say something like: "Neil Doncaster and the SPFL have achieved their pyrrhic victory, but it's a success for legality over morality. Make no mistake, this whole sorry saga will lead to bitter recriminations for years to come."

Yes and that reconstruction was the only way out of this and it's shameful that the SPFL didn't make it happen, whatever that means.

8 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

'our own man' basically sums up how much they understand of the whole process.

It really is laughable.

The dafties clearly thought their 'pick' would just vote for them, rather than use his or her legal skills, experience and judgement to make a considered call.  

Incredible and hilarious.

Intrigued to see the reaction of Tom English to this. He backed the wrong horse from the start, continued to double down at every turn and completely trashed his credibility in Scotland. The findings today make a mockery of his stance the entire way through.
He surely doesn't have anywhere to go now other than admit he was wrong.
He's not posted anything on his Twitter feed in over 2 days - even then it was not football.

1 minute ago, Fife Saint said:

Surly Hearts fans now must look at Budge and work out what she is doing or in many cases does not know what she is doing

The stand and the family member

The managers, who all appeared hopeless

This case

Payment of players on large wages but very small bonus , hence the last 18 months of poor performance .

There is one person responsible for all this, Does she take a wage from Hearts?