Jump to content
Sinner-to-Saint

League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ropy said:

Has anyone considered Hearts and United merging, the knock on impacts will tick boxes for everyone, no downsides apart from the half and half scarves.

No-one likes sand in their jam tarts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

They are definetly TOYing with us now !!!...

20200725_140328.thumb.jpg.af0bdac83dc281d6b9e54f658901f6c5.jpg

 

 

That photo was taken before the wheels came off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GordonD said:

That photo was taken before the wheels came off.

I like it, one even has the hair style of Stefano Salvatore.

I'm going to buy one to commemorate one of the greatest sporting days of my life.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
They are definetly TOYing with us now !!!...
20200725_140328.thumb.jpg.af0bdac83dc281d6b9e54f658901f6c5.jpg
 
 


Don’t think the current Hearts team PLAY WELL at all or they wouldn’t be in this mess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

I like it, one even has the hair style of Stefano Salvatore.

I'm going to buy one to commemorate one of the greatest sporting days of my life.

 

Looking back at the 'good ole days' must be a common theme amongst Hearts supporters these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Looking back at the 'good ole days' must be a common theme amongst Hearts supporters these days.

Oqu891kKfTj-sNWpaQ3dSYH2mvY=.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Looking back at the 'good ole days' must be a common theme amongst Hearts supporters these days.

Indeed, I had my Tennents Sixes video on the other day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ropy said:

Has anyone considered Hearts and United merging, the knock on impacts will tick boxes for everyone, no downsides apart from the half and half scarves.

That would make us a diddy club. 
 

No thanks 👎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

That would make us a diddy club. 
 

No thanks 👎

That wouldn’t make you a diddy club, your recent behaviour makes you a diddy club. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bose said:

That wouldn’t make you a diddy club, your recent behaviour makes you a diddy club. 

You’d know the making of a diddy club tbf. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

That would make us a diddy club. 
 

No thanks 👎

Diddy clubs get relegated on average, twice every 7 years. Statistical fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Diddy clubs get relegated on average, twice every 7 years. Statistical fact.

Statistical facts,  we’ve only been relegated once in the last  7 years.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Indeed, I had my Tennents Sixes video on the other day.

I'll be in that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'll be in that.

Ah so you were the streaker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...