League Reconstruction 20/21 season

6 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

You say that like it's a good thing🤔

You'd be forgiven for thinking most of the "journalists " and "panelists" that have commented for the BBC and in general on this whole saga have been on industrial quantities of smack.

1 minute ago, mishtergrolsch said:

You'd be forgiven for thinking most of the "journalists " and "panelists" that have commented for the BBC and in general on this whole saga have been on industrial quantities of smack.

Tom English is Mother Superior😉

16 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Tom English is Mother Superior😉

"I think Anne had been screaming  all day, but it hadn't really registered before. She might have been screaming for a week for all I knew. It's been days since I've heard anyone speak, though surely someone must have said something in all that time, surely to f**k someone must have."

Tom: What's wrong, Anne?

"Anne points towards the league table, her club was bottom of the league. Leslie follows her directions. Daniel says, 'Calm down, calm down, it's going to be alright, everything is going to be fine'"

1 hour ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Only if it is double time for the lawyers. 💸

No like the general population enjoying weekend activities.

Seemingly on a shoot weekend and have invited Doncaster to reward him for the extra money during these hard times.

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Shaker said:

For the benefit of those of us who only occasionally open this thread in the hope that this saga has been concluded, is there actually a planned date for bringing this story to a close?

I don't think there's a date as such, it's like a court case, could last 10 minutes, could last 6 months. However, the decision is likely at the start of the week, it wasn't a particularly difficult case (from a legal point of view).

1 hour ago, Jimmy Shaker said:

For the benefit of those of us who only occasionally open this thread in the hope that this saga has been concluded, is there actually a planned date for bringing this story to a close?

Technically, the start of next week when the arbitration panel provides a verdict which will give a legally binding decision.

Practically, if Hearts/Partick somehow "win" the case then it kicks off all sorts of nonsense on how to deal with re-jigging the leagues.

If they lose then, to paraphrase Del Amitri, "Nothing happens at all. The needle returns to the start of the song, and we all sing along like before" and we kick off with United in the Premiership and Hearts not.

23 hours ago, btb said:

Does JKB have a date for the world ending?

Moving off topic I'm taking it by now they're past the staunch page 1690 (see above) - does anyone think they'll make 1746 & the Battle of Culloden?  :offtopic

Just checked on JKB - they're up to P1707 now when the Treaty of Union came into effect...

Where will it end?