League Reconstruction 20/21 season

22 minutes ago, Bose said:

When will 8gamestogo reveal his true identity? He must be a troll.  I refuse to believe there is a person on the planet as stupid as he appears. 

It's whining loser Pet Jeden. He was hilariously banned after weirdly responding to one of my posts using what i assume is a banned term and @Tynierose (i think) emptied him. He's probably still here because at least the stupid fucker has figured out how to change IP address. 

If you're going to pedant at us, then it's acronyms, not anagrams. Anagrams are where you make a new phrase out of existing letters, like "bang nude" from "Ann Budge".

You mean like Heart of Midlothian being an anagram for

Ani, the mild fat hoor!

Like that? [emoji23]

27 minutes ago, Bose said:

When will 8gamestogo reveal his true identity? He must be a troll.  I refuse to believe there is a person on the planet as stupid as he appears. 

Its Steven Pressley. Nailed on. I thought it was Tom English or Craig Levien but neither of them are quite on a level with Elvis.

50 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

If there are false positives there are definitely false negatives. 

Does that mean there are negative positives ? Oh f*ck, the world is about to implode.

Joking and sarcasm aside 8GTG, some of your better posts seem almost plausible but then you let yourself down massively over and over and over and over again with your blinkered obsession about completing a 38 game season that couldn't possibly be completed due to a global pandemic. You make out that it's a conspiracy against Hearts by the SPFL. It's a conspiracy against Hearts by all the other football clubs in Scotland. It's a conspiracy against Hearts by Nicola Sturgeon and the Scottish Government. It's a conspiracy by the fairies at the bottom of the garden, blah, blah, blah. Can't you understand that the season was ended abruptly because of circumstances beyond the control of Mankind ? At that point Hearts were 4 (FOUR) points adrift and f*cking shite. They do not deserve their place in the Premiership. Ann Budge (and her gangster pal The Conveyancer) have used the pandemic to shift responsibility for this onfield debacle from her to the rest of the world.

And YOU, who comes over as a genuinely intelligent and passionate individual, have been CONNED !!!!

Please think about this.

With regards to any compensation due, any update on who is going to pay for this ?  If the SFA/SPFL etc seem to have very little money - makes me wonder if they eventually go back on relegation just coz they can't afford anything else. I'm sure  the arbitration have reached an answer by now, just time for a few drinks to  settle the score.

11 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

You mean like Heart of Midlothian being an anagram for

Ani, the mild fat hoor!

Like that? emoji23.png

Yes, exactly.

Or 'eightgamestogo' is an anagram of 'Egoist maggot, eh?'

Or 'Craig William Levein' is an anagram of 'I'll rage wi' manic evil'

With regards to any compensation due, any update on who is going to pay for this ?  If the SFA/SPFL etc seem to have very little money - makes me wonder if they eventually go back on relegation just coz they can't afford anything else. I'm sure  the arbitration have reached an answer by now, just time for a few drinks to  settle the score.

I'm sure the SPFL could muster up a quid.

9 minutes ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Any significant compensation would have to come out of money from sponsorship/TV income that would otherwise go into the team prize pool, since that's pretty much all the money the SFPL handles. That might mean that the SPFL membership might have to get together to okay any proposed settlement.

Just paid a quick visit over to JKB and suddenly there seems be a very low key and somewhat negative perspective of events creeping in - well, apart from Leslie Deans's star poster and hyper-optimist 'HibsArePants' - with a growing whiff of defeatism reeking through the west end of Auld Reekie. The most optimistic contributors to JamboJunkyJobbyJokers.com are clinging on to 'No News Is Good News' but there's a serious lack of the uber-cockiness those cretins have shown in the past few days. Surely nothing can have gone wrong for them ??? Will they be awarded compo of only £7.95 million ????? 

3 hours ago, Andy groundhopper said:

They can't just do that though. That would be breaking the same rule book Hearts and co are accusing them of breaching 😂

The club's voted and agreed. The SPFL can't just go "aye but we're doing something else though" 

It would require another vote on reconstitution probably 😬

4 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

It's whining loser Pet Jeden. He was hilariously banned after weirdly responding to one of my posts using what i assume is a banned term and @Tynierose (i think) emptied him. He's probably still here because at least the stupid fucker has figured out how to change IP address. 

I believe the straw that broke Tynie's back was when Jeden accused Tynierose of using  ableist slurs that he didn't use. He was emptied on page 554 of this very thread.

Anyways, I don't think that 8gamestogo is Pet Jeden, though I don't think I can prove it with specifics. Pet Jeden seemed a bit more well-rounded and less monomaniacal for one, and also a bit more prone to insulting folks - and a chattier writing style. And 8gamestogo started posting here two weeks before Pet Jeden was emptied. I suspect he might not have an alt, but just be some JKB denizen who was pointed here by their big seethe thread.

Edited by Aim Here