League Reconstruction 20/21 season

1 minute ago, 8GamesToGo said:

No-one seems to have an answer to why the playoffs couldn't happen. Lucky old Hamilton. Clubs facing playoffs being on the board who came up with the proposal to cancel them of course is own no way a conflict of interest.

It might be something to do with the season being called and no more games able to be played for that season. (Now awaiting the usual, “but why couldn’t we just finish the season because we could have” response, and going into the SPFL not giving the Scottish Government a hard enough time, and the leagues being called too early, and the Belarus league carried on why couldn’t we, and English finished theirs, ad infinitum)

Guest 8GamesToGo
4 minutes ago, flood said:

Maybe COVID 19 took over you f”in idiot 

Could have sworn Rangers and Celtic just played in a 3 game tournament in France.

Edited by 8GamesToGo

Guest 8GamesToGo
3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

It might be something to do with the season being called and no more games able to be played for that season. (Now awaiting the usual, “but why couldn’t we just finish the season because we could have” response, and going into the SPFL not giving the Scottish Government a hard enough time, and the leagues being called too early, and the Belarus league carried on why couldn’t we, and English finished theirs, ad infinitum)

So why can we still play the SC then (I also think that could be finished behind closed doors before the new season)? And I'm aware it's run by someone else but it was still part of last season. The whole thing was so poorly thought out, rushed with lots of arbitrary decisions that don't make sense when you look at the whole picture. Which is why it went to court or arbitration.

Edited by 8GamesToGo

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Looks like Rangers have fucked us all.

Breached testing regulations by allowing players to play against Dundee United despite not receiving test results back beforehand.

Chance now that Dundee United will be forced into a 14 day quarantine, and the Rangers "B" side. 

Obviously that would put the opening fixture at risk for United and Rangers.

No idea if you’re being serious here as I haven’t seen this anywhere else, but I did wonder at the time how some Rangers players could play a match the same afternoon that other Rangers players were not allowed to play until 8.00.

4 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

I admire your optimism but what exactly is it about how the clubs and the SPFL have handled the stopping of last season gave you confidence that this season would start smoothly? Maybe all the leagues should restart in October so the elite Premiership clubs can get their acts together? Seems fair.

You're too thick to understand why you can't give clubs 2 weeks to prepare for a new season with no idea what division it'll be in, m8, so why don't you just f**k off.

3 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Lest we forget.

Budge couldn't give a flying f**k about Scottish football, so why should Scottish football give a f**k about her?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36999758

Budge is a self-serving buffoon.  Everyone, bar Hearts fans and the gimps in certain elements of the media that hang on her every word, should hopefully be aware of this. 

2 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Could have sworn Rangers and Celtic just played in a 3 game tournament in France.

Scottish government have banned games in Scotland  till 1st August 

clown

Guest 8GamesToGo
1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

You're too thick to understand why you can't give clubs 2 weeks to prepare for a new season with no idea what division it'll be in, m8, so why don't you just f**k off.

But if they all started in October you'd have time.

Guest 8GamesToGo
1 minute ago, flood said:

Scottish government have banned games in Scotland  till 1st August 

clown

Apart from contact closed doors games that have been happening in Scotland since July 11th. So they haven't banned games. Glad we sorted that out.

Everyone is so tense. Could the penny finally be dropping that you backed the wrong horse in this whole thing? 

Edited by 8GamesToGo

8 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

If you think relegation with 24 points to play for is the same as maybe having a greater chance of relegation in 2 years time is the same thing then that's up to you.

You’re criticising the other clubs for doing the same thing as Hearts, 

Guest 8GamesToGo
2 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

Budge is a self-serving buffoon.  Everyone, bar Hearts fans and the gimps in certain elements of the media that hang on her every word, should hopefully be aware of this. 

Not the Daily record and Sun though. They hate her. You stick with Jackson and Leckie. They're just magic. 

Guest 8GamesToGo
Just now, kingjoey said:

You’re criticising the other clubs for doing the same thing as Hearts, 

No I'm not. Because no other clubs were facing being thrown into the same amount of shit as the three relegated clubs were.

No I'm not. Because no other clubs were facing being thrown into the same amount of shit as the three relegated clubs were.

Apart from the 3 clubs that would have been denied promotion. Spunking 3/4 of a season of hard work and training up against the wall.

Guest 8GamesToGo
5 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

The fence you sit on must be giving you such a sore arse by now.

I want an 18 team top league playing each other twice or an expanded top league with play-offs for the title in the Premiership and various other measures to try to stop the OF duopoly/monopoly. Hope that's off the fence enough for you.

Just now, 8GamesToGo said:

In a normal season with no coronavirus, no other clubs face the same amount of shit as the three automatically relegated clubs. That's just business as usual.

Guest 8GamesToGo
Just now, buchan30 said:

Apart from the 3 clubs that would have been denied promotion. Spunking 3/4 of a season of hard work and training up against the wall.

Which is why from the start Hearts have proposed reconstruction and not, for example, null and void. Get it now?

Just now, 8GamesToGo said:

Not the Daily record and Sun though. They hate her. You stick with Jackson and Leckie. They're just magic. 

Thanks for the tip.  However, I don't need a journo to tell me how much of a tit Ann Budge is.  

Guest 8GamesToGo
Just now, Aim Here said:

In a normal season with no coronavirus, no other clubs face the same amount of shit as the three automatically relegated clubs. That's just business as usual.

You said it. And in a normal season the following season doesn't start until October with just 27 games. Or do you seriously think Hearts and co would be going to court over a normal season?

8 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

So why can we still play the SC then (I also think that could be finished behind closed doors before the new season)? And I'm aware it's run by someone else but it was still part of last season. The whole thing was so poorly thought out, rushed with lots of arbitrary decisions that don't make sense when you look at the whole picture. Which is why it went to court or arbitration.

You have had this explained many times before. If you have failed to understand it so far there is absolutely no,point in explaining it once more.