League Reconstruction 20/21 season

9 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Fucking hell. Is this a wind up? Think that’s pretty harsh tbh.

They’d set the target at £1,000, and just wanted to do something to help the club they love a bit with the fees, with an added bonus of highlighting Hearts’ shitehousery for what it is. It’s not their fault that they have raised nearly £45,000.

I would assume that your reasoning is that the funds could be used for something else more worthwhile?

For them, this is worthwhile, and given that over 2100 people have donated to their cause so far, whilst Bonny Prince Red Dot agrees with you, should tell you all you need to know.

Well done and good on them!

I just think it's a bit of strange thing to move them to action. Pay the wages, stave of administration, raise youth fund etc would be better. I realise the money will all go in to the same club pot, but paying QCs isn't a selling point for me.

8 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I just think it's a bit of strange thing to move them to action. Pay the wages, stave of administration, raise youth fund etc would be better. I realise the money will all go in to the same club pot, but paying QCs isn't a selling point for me.

DUSF have handed over £100000 to the club, ArabTrust raises money and pays towards youth development, we aren't heading for admin. RR fans have raised funds to keep club going.

This cash was just to help with what was felt to be costs that were unjustified and unbudgeted for. It wasn't just for one club either, the cash helps pay fees that all three have to pay, added to the Cove and Rover's fans efforts it's over £68000. 

Well done to all involved.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Premiership stadiums shouldn't have you needed to go to a booth to collect tickets before entry.

Should be cash at the gate, or e-tickets.

I'm going off in a total tangent but...

That's the most pointless exercise in football. 

Queuing twice outside to get in. Inverness being the worst. The two queues are right beside each other! 😂

19 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

I'm going off in a total tangent but...

That's the most pointless exercise in football. 

Queuing twice outside to get in. Inverness being the worst. The two queues are right beside each other! 😂

Hibs do the same for away fans at non Cat A matches, tickets are bought at a portacabin then scanned at the turnstile.

My guess is its to stop potentially dangerous bottlenecks if people couldnt get their contactless working at turnstile so probably a police requirement tbf.

2 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Hibs do the same for away fans at non Cat A matches, tickets are bought at a portacabin then scanned at the turnstile.

My guess is its to stop potentially dangerous bottlenecks if people couldnt get their contactless working at turnstile so probably a police requirement tbf.

And to stop dodgy turnstile operators pilfering the profits when the St Johnstone hordes come to town..

4 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

He's right you know, this is fucking disgusting

IMG_1073.JPG.2f25c1fc6e43015d5fbc8682eee8f4fe.JPG

Never mind the 10,000 seat rule. Tunnels lining up with the halfway line should be one of the main criteria for Premiership eligibility.

I'd also throw in no stands with pillars, grass pitches only, no grounds that aren't 4 sided, and no grounds with shite legroom.

and grounds in the middle of nowhere 👍

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye, they're sure lucky Budge came along and definitely didn't make them tinpot as f**k.

Half built stand, no hospitality suite, tunnel doesnt even line up with the halfway line. One of the most iconic stands in the country now looks like this...

And then wedged this awful thing on the side of it...

:lol: 

How to ruin the best stadium in the country in one fell swoop. Sums her up that she needed to have her name above the original plaque.

You bitter man.

I accept that the exterior of the new stand isn't very pretty, but lets be honest there are very few stadiums in Scotland with attractive exteriors. Ibrox main stand and... then I'm struggling.

Inside the stadium is just as good if not better than ever.

IMG_3039.JPG

Edited by Mr. X

The tunnel at East End doesn't line up with the halfway line, although that's because the changing rooms are in the Norrie McCathie stand.

The club also has utilises the stupid ticket policy of having to buy one from the ticket office/booth or club shop then queue to use it at the turnstiles.

This is obviously why we are a Championship club.

Definitely no other reason.

39 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

You bitter man.

I accept that the exterior of the new stand isn't very pretty, but lets be honest there are very few stadiums in Scotland with attractive exteriors. Ibrox main stand and... then I'm struggling.

IMG_3039.JPG

It's the frames at the top of the entryways that get in the way a bit in some seats, other than that you get an excellent view of what's going on (where I've sat anyway). 

IMG_20200719_143553.thumb.jpg.8f24a827fd0c9a813f052b36f354481e.jpg

5 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye, they're sure lucky Budge came along and definitely didn't make them tinpot as f**k.

Half built stand, no hospitality suite, tunnel doesnt even line up with the halfway line. One of the most iconic stands in the country now looks like this...

1059431084_image(2).jpg.997713ce5b959f9d247c77bae9c559ee.jpg

And then wedged this awful thing on the side of it...

6E1E1A30-5E6B-49A9-8640-EF45350A40C1.jpeg.d85022b9a7fe5886e977b3020cf02395.thumb.jpeg.d6e1955a9a5ea483396fbd624bc53c0c.jpeg

:lol: 

How to ruin the best stadium in the country in one fell swoop. Sums her up that she needed to have her name above the original plaque.

I've been in hospitality at two different suits in that stand, they definitely do have it. 

28 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Or a journo trying to report on the silky football being blinded with driving rain and soaking your laptop .............

Tom English deserves everything he gets...

Likely they'll let him in to the directors ' box for being so wet though. 

57 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

You bitter man.

IMG_3039.JPG

Always think the Falkirk main stand looks cracking as you get to the ground, I would love a main stand like that at Motherwell. But yes the Hearts ground overall is still fantastic in my view.

Edited by Yorky