League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Guest 8GamesToGo
Just now, Yorky said:

It was always going to end badly I’m afraid, I think that’s probably now even sinking in with Hearts supporters. As before no real winners in this.

If only there had been a sensible, workable alternative that punished no teams unfairly and rewarded some other teams not currently in this fight.

If only there had been a sensible, workable alternative that punished no teams unfairly and rewarded some other teams not currently in this fight.
It would have been unfair if you hadnt been relegated after managing to only win 4 games in a season tbh.

Guest 8GamesToGo
4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I think he meant the maximum sanction could be out of proportion to the offence, but he accepted the rule, otherwise he wouldn't have sent it to arbitration.

You "think" . Either way he certainly put the SPFL QC firmly in his place.

Guest 8GamesToGo
Just now, Zen Archer Esq. said:

It's not funny, it's fucking hilarious.

Dunno. Anyone who wants football to start in August should probably be more worried now.

37 minutes ago, GallowayBlue said:

This Twitter exchange made me laugh.

I am not sure why the fans of these two clubs feel the need to take sides in a dispute which has absolutely nothing to do with them.

It was ever thus...

50077E49-1D4B-4F43-B871-FD07528B9AE5.jpeg

Why change the habit of a lifetime?

9 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Lord Clark made a point of saying we went about things the right way by delaying action unit reconstruction couldn't happen.

No, he didn't. He said that "delaying action unit reconstruction couldn't happen" was reasonable and hadn't damaged their case, but that they went about things the WRONG way by going to court at all. That's why it's now subject to arbitration.

Guest 8GamesToGo
Just now, Stag Nation said:

No, he didn't. He said that "delaying action unit reconstruction couldn't happen" was reasonable and hadn't damaged their case, but that they went about things the WRONG way by going to court at all. That's why it's now subject to arbitration.

He didn't. In fact he said it could still go to court.

SFA: Don't take this directly to court. You are leaving yourself open to the possibility of a number of disciplinary actions as per the rules that you agreed to as member clubs. 

Hearts and Thistle: *Take it to court anyway*

SFA: *Begins disciplinary proceedings*

Hearts and Thistle:

DqspAxYV4AARqX4.jpg.abc502e58ab14c07e5dd1af4d5c9a52d.jpg

Edited by djchapsticks

46 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

All goes back to that Dundee vote. If Hearts and PT let that fly, does that not give the SPFL and co free reign to do whatever the f**k they want?

Now it's intimidation during the arbitration process. 

All completely competent though lads!

intimidation.... f**k off.... both Hearts & Partick have been holding a gun to scottish footballs head.

Did you honestly expect there to be no retribution? 

9 minutes ago, Yorky said:

It was always going to end badly I’m afraid, I think that’s probably now even sinking in with Hearts supporters. As before no real winners in this.

I think most of them are just too far up the Budge to realise they have been played like chumps by their board, lapping up the nonsense that has come out of the club and ignoring the bigger issues of why they are deservedly now a seaside league team going to shitholes like Arborath.

9 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

He also said (in not so many words) "No funny business or it's back to court." This seems to count as funny business. The timing of it is er interesting.

Guest 8GamesToGo
1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Hearts and PT: If a solution isn't found to this unfair (which even SPFL board members admit is unfair) relegation we'll take legal action to reverse it." 

Dundee Utd, Raith and Cove: *f**k reconstruction, it doesn't suit us. Get doon. Take your medicine.*

Hearts and PT:: *Begin legal action*

Dundee Utd, Raith and Cove:

DqspAxYV4AARqX4.jpg.abc502e58ab14c07e5dd1af4d5c9a52d.jpg

FTFY

Guest 8GamesToGo
4 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

intimidation.... f**k off.... both Hearts & Partick have been holding a gun to scottish footballs head.

Did you honestly expect there to be no retribution? 

You don't think there's anything in the timing at all? They could have done this weeks ago.