League Reconstruction 20/21 season

15 minutes ago, JamesM82 said:

I know it's a high bar to clear, but this may be peak Kickback.

Deary mucking fe., the word slightly doing a lot of heavy lifting there.

Edited by Perkin Flump

50 minutes ago, JamesM82 said:

I know it's a high bar to clear, but this may be peak Kickback.

Bottom of the league club could stop top of the league club, who are 13 points clear, from winning league? Interesting. Exactly how would they manage that when they would not have played them again and been in bottom six???

unnamed (1).jpg

Edited by Tannadeechee

14 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Bottom of the league club could stop top of the league club, who are 13 points clear, from winning league? Interesting. Exactly how would they manage that when they would not have played them again and been in bottom six???

I think the implication is that this would have happened next season. After going an 8-game winning streak to stay up, if it hadn't been for that pesky COVID, they would have continued this form all the way through 2020-21, winning the league at a canter. However, as I also suspect it's a windup post, I wouldn't take it too seriously.

12 minutes ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

I think the implication is that this would have happened next season. After going an 8-game winning streak to stay up, if it hadn't been for that pesky COVID, they would have continued this form all the way through 2020-21, winning the league at a canter. However, as I also suspect it's a windup post, I wouldn't take it too seriously.

COVID better watch out, Budge will be taking it to court next. It got them relegated and stopped the title assault next season. The £8 million figure is making sense now. Here was me thinking she'd pulled it out her arse after talking to her accountant, Steven Pressley. 

3 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

COVID better watch out, Budge will be taking it to court next. It got them relegated and stopped the title assault next season. The £8 million figure is making sense now. Here was me thinking she'd pulled it out her arse after talking to her accountant, Steven Pressley. 

8 million looks downright conservative if you consider all that 2021/22 Champions League money that Hearts have lost out on.

1 hour ago, Tannadeechee said:

unnamed (1).jpg

Small details.....your so negative 😏

5 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

They’ll probably get three quarters of the way there and then just declare it finished

I've got to say in all this back and forward that made me laugh out loud, bravo!

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

That Twitter account posts the most embarrassing stuff from Kickback - that's the point of it.

Ah, didn't read the header properly, thought everyone here was being whooshed.. :1eye

Is that the chairman of a team who got emptied out the cup by a junior side? 

They’ll never make it to the big league but he’d soon forget commissioners and such like when the 11-1 vote came along 🤡 

just another silly yank “ I own a soccer team in schkatland”