League Reconstruction 20/21 season

7 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Cambuur were 11 points clear in the promotion spots with 9 games to go, and are understandably raging and likely to take legal action, especially since the clubs actually voted FOR them to be promoted.

Thats really not a good outcome, similar to the Dundee Utd situation.

And regardless of what a few loons over here might say, voiding the league is just nuts, whether you are Dutch or Scottish.

52 minutes ago, pansjambo said:

I'm more intrigued as to how you're going to twist the news coming from Holland 

Yes.

Let's look at the Dutch have done it, rather than every other division in our own country.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Seen some chat that all the SPFL are waiting for is written confirmation by UEFA they can close down and clubs can still qualify for their tournaments, and then theyll call the league.

UEFA confirmed it yesterday but havent yet sent out confirmation emails.

Scottish Government has already told the SPFL they cant host games until this season was due to be over, which is one of the criteria needed to be allowed to call it now.

I can see a problem here...

Guest DAVIDB69
The news from Holland has no relevance to our league. 

It will if Uefa use as a benchmark for the we cannot finish countries.

Places as they are no relegation no champions would be an interesting one

This is all boring as f**k now. I've lost interest and really don't care what they do or don't do. There are far more important things going on to be worrying about.

Yes, yes, I know it's a football forum but everybody chomping on here isn't going to make the slightest bit of difference to the outcome. 

5 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I'm not sure why this is sad, or why the people involved are fuds.

This is exactly the dilemma I have right now. I was going to buy a season ticket but now don't expect to get much or any value out of one. If that's the case and we don't get into football stadiums this year, it's a situation that would surely wipe out clubs left, right and centre.

Spending £400+ and getting nothing for it would be a stinger but 'pure supporting the club like' seems like something worth doing, rather than having no club to come back to.

Spend your money how you like mate, if you want to throw £400 away I'll take it off you

56 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

It will if Uefa use as a benchmark for the we cannot finish countries.

UEFA said, literally one day ago, that you can finish the league at any point if your Countries government has put restrictions in place that make the season impossible to complete in its usual time frame.

The Scottish government has done this.

49 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

This is all boring as f**k now. I've lost interest and really don't care what they do or don't do. There are far more important things going on to be worrying about.

Yes, yes, I know it's a football forum but everybody chomping on here isn't going to make the slightest bit of difference to the outcome. 

That's what happens on most threads on here. People post a load of pish which is pounced on by the easily raised/offended and hey presto 30 pages of shite which has no effect on anything.

51 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

That's no bother, just make sure that you PM a mod and ask for your account to be deleted so that you don't feel the urge to add your own brand of pish that isn't going to make the slightest difference in the future.

3 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

That's what happens on most threads on here. People post a load of pish which is pounced on by the easily raised/offended and hey presto 30 pages of shite which has no effect on anything.

Is that not what the internet is for, pish?  That and YouTube videos on how to replace the wing mirror on a Vauxhall Nova.

Squads are added to during a season, no team routinely loses half a 1st team during a season, a huge difference. Anyway why on earth us thus argument still being peddled, it's over, let it go, your life belt is reconstruction so you better hope Budgie doesn't blow that chance for you.

1. So, you do agree that the last 8 games would have  been crucial to the final outcome. Good. Makes a change from St Mirren fans' usual mantra of "yous deserved it".
2. Squads change during the season -  signings throughout August and January and free agents at any time. Maybe even St Mirren did this?

34 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Squads are added to during a season, no team routinely loses half a 1st team during a season, a huge difference. Anyway why on earth us thus argument still being peddled, it's over, let it go, your life belt is reconstruction so you better hope Budgie doesn't blow that chance for you.

Reconstruction? With an 11-1 vote from the Premier? I don’t think so.

58 minutes ago, virginton said:

That's no bother, just make sure that you PM a mod and ask for your account to be deleted so that you don't feel the urge to add your own brand of pish that isn't going to make the slightest difference in the future.

Probably sounded a lot better in your head that :) 

Thanks for playing. 

35 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Reconstruction? With an 11-1 vote from the Premier? I don’t think so.

Yep, I don't think any Hearts fan believes there will be voluntary reconstruction.

That's why our "lifebelt" will be other clubs going out of business, which will be both hilarious and utterly, utterly pleasing. 

jj.png

1 minute ago, JamieThomas said:

Yep, I don't think any Hearts fan believes there will be voluntary reconstruction.

That's why our "lifebelt" will be other clubs going out of business, which will be both hilarious and utterly, utterly pleasing. 

jj.png

Is your gaffer not saying she is in effect toiling to pay the wages next month?  I'd be careful with what you wish for there, bud.

I believe a wage is a debt, and a company that can't pay a debt is insolvent.    Hasn't that come around quick again.

2 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

Is your gaffer not saying she is in effect toiling to pay the wages next month?  I'd be careful with what you wish for there, bud.

I believe a wage is a debt, and a company that can't pay a debt is insolvent.    Hasn't that come around quick again.

No, she's saying she won't pay them, and any player that doesn't like it can **** off - a message I wholeheartedly endorse.