League Reconstruction 20/21 season

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's the exact same. Apart from the fact there were different government guidelines, different things proposed, different voting results, a different process of appeal, and a different court system used.

Identical.

Just think of the hilarity if what ultimately hammers successful businesswoman Ann Budge was her insistence that the clubs repeatedly voted on reconstruction (and failed, of course).

1 hour ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Belgium court just overturned relegation and no titles awarded. Reconstruction could be on for them as a result potentially? Not sure how this affects us as arbitration isn't the same type of court but it can't do much harm to Hearts and PT's case. Get reconstruction done now and put all this to bed FFS.

That's not all true is it :wub:

Guest 8GamesToGo
11 minutes ago, Ric said:

Just think of the hilarity if what ultimately hammers successful businesswoman Ann Budge was her insistence that the clubs repeatedly voted on reconstruction (and failed, of course).

It's never been about the reconstruction vote. It's all about the Dundee vote. Our whole case is around that.

Budge maybe a bit naively went along with the whole reconstruction charade, being led on I think by quite a few clubs. She even chose a solution that Livingston had first proposed earlier so it wasn't even a made by Budge solution. I personally think reconstruction would have been the best and easiest option. I came on here because I couldn't believe what I was reading on social media with so many fans of other clubs laying into Hearts when that Dundee vote that kicked everything off was so obviously dodgy. And Budge has been consistent since then in saying she'd go down the legal route if it came to that. D Utd and Raith knew exactly what would happen.

Guest 8GamesToGo
5 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

That's not all true is it :wub:

First sentence for sure. Rest is wondering what happens next.

Guest 8GamesToGo
17 minutes ago, arabdelic said:

So your case rests on guesswork. 

Evidence and arguments presented to the arbitration panel I assume.

Guest 8GamesToGo
21 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

So right now you know, for a fact, that SPFL pretended about the spam folder. Well that fact will blow the case wide open. 

Just produce your evidence and the whole affair is as good as over.

Pretended, didn't bother looking or didn't know how email works. Take your pick. Not sure which is a worse reflection on the SPFL to be honest.

Edited by 8GamesToGo

Just now, 8GamesToGo said:

Evidence and arguments presented to the arbitration panel I assume.

But you dont know the assertion you made is true. You are hoping it will be true and also need to believe the independent investigation carried out by Deloitte is part of an SPFL cover up. 

It's the exact same. Apart from the fact there were different government guidelines, different things proposed, different voting results, a different process of appeal, and a different court system used.
Identical.
So what your saying is it's the exact same situation in every way?

4 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

First sentence for sure. Rest is wondering what happens next.

Last sentence covers it, I presume you got it off the fourth official or Joe Black on twitter, those guys are wildly obsessed with Celtic so they were creaming their pants for a null and void.  

Same pair were screaming STAYS IN COURT on Friday when Lord Clarke chucked out Dundee United & co's suggestion. Screenshot_2020-07-08-21-01-21-137_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.2caf2e3197604166d538ec413904cc8e.png

Screenshot_2020-07-08-20-38-56-043_com.google.android.apps.photos.png

Guest 8GamesToGo
24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Identical.

Never said it was identical. Saying like the Belgian team Hearts and PT have every right to take this all the way without being accused of starting a football war or having hairy Dundonians marching on our ground.

Guest 8GamesToGo
Just now, itzdrk said:

Last sentence covers it, I presume you got it off the fourth official or Joe Black on twitter, those guys are wildly obsessed with Celtic so they were creaming their pants for a null and void.  

Same pair were screaming STAYS IN COURT on Friday when Lord Clarke chucked out Dundee United & co's suggestion. Screenshot_2020-07-08-21-01-21-137_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.2caf2e3197604166d538ec413904cc8e.png

Screenshot_2020-07-08-20-38-56-043_com.google.android.apps.photos.png

No I'm suspicious of those accounts. Got it from the Edinburgh evening news then some link to something in Belgian.

13 hours ago, 8GamesToGo said:

I have no clue. They protested the decision (or squealed like pigs as Chick Young would say) and didn't just sit down and take their pain and move on or whatever fans of other clubs and the media have been telling us to do for several months. What I take out of it is if you think you have been treated unfairly you have every right to stand up for yourself. They won and we might not. Doesn't change the fact we have the right to have a go without being accused of trying to bring down Scottish football.

You could have asked to go to arbitration as per SFA rule 99 (I my have that rule number wrong) 3-4 weeks ago. Without serving SPFL, United, Rovers and Cove. Without the expense of the Court of Session. All that has happened is a vast amount of money has been spent, even more ill will created,clubs threatend with promotions rescinded.  Could all have been avoided if it went to arbitration ages ago saving all of that.

Edited by Tannadeechee

1 minute ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Never said it was identical. Saying like the Belgian team Hearts and PT have every right to take this all the way without being accused of starting a football war or having hairy Dundonians marching on our ground.

As I say, the Belgian side dont seem to have spent two months threatening all other Belgian sides, and then headed to a legal court to demand £8m.

Guest 8GamesToGo
4 minutes ago, arabdelic said:

But you dont know the assertion you made is true. You are hoping it will be true and also need to believe the independent investigation carried out by Deloitte is part of an SPFL cover up. 

I'm defending our right to go to court mate. Everything else is just guesswork by all of us.

Edited by 8GamesToGo

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

As I say, the Belgian side dont seem to have spent two months threatening all other Belgian sides, and then headed to a legal court to demand £8m.

Tbf Hearts and Partick are still trying to get their relegation overturned and we don't know for sure if the Belgian club asked for something else should that not be possible. 

2 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

No I'm suspicious of those accounts. Got it from the Edinburgh evening news then some link to something in Belgian.

Pair of bangers, we will find out tomorrow what the Belgian Pro League do (maybe nothing). 

Guest 8GamesToGo
2 minutes ago, Romeo said:
3 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

If straw clutching was an Olympic event you'd get lottery funding.

See when Celtic went ape shit over a referee making a bad decision and lying or whatever it was? Should they just have accepted what they thought was wrong and unfair?

Guest 8GamesToGo
1 minute ago, Romeo said:
2 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:
See when Celtic went ape shit over a referee making a bad decision and lying or whatever it was? Should they just have accepted what they thought was wrong and unfair?

Yes.

I agree. They acted like total p***ks. Imagine how they would have acted if they'd been 4 pts behind Rangers and the league was stopped with Dundee's vote being "caught in a spam folder".