League Reconstruction 20/21 season

IF the ending of the 19/20 League Seasons had been done with a Resolution that had clear and proper guidance given by the SPFL Board, all options made available, sufficient time given for proper consideration, voted upon with integrity and with the ethos of duty of care to all 42 member clubs, not to mention within the boundaries of the Law, then this ridiculous situation would never have arisen.

Fair play to Neil Doncaster, nobody seems to be laying the blame at his door yet the farcical resolution forced through by him and his SPFL Board is the reason Scottish Professional Football is in this mess. 

This will not end well and could so easily have been avoided on more than one occasion. 

Time will tell who has to “take their medicine”, unfortunately that won’t be the overpaid Chief Executive who has made such a mess of it.

IF the ending of the 19/20 League Seasons had been done with a Resolution that had clear and proper guidance given by the SPFL Board, all options made available, sufficient time given for proper consideration, voted upon with integrity and with the ethos of duty of care to all 42 member clubs, not to mention within the boundaries of the Law, then this ridiculous situation would never have arisen.

Fair play to Neil Doncaster, nobody seems to be laying the blame at his door yet the farcical resolution forced through by him and his SPFL Board is the reason Scottish Professional Football is in this mess. 

This will not end well and could so easily have been avoided on more than one occasion. 

Time will tell who has to “take their medicine”, unfortunately that won’t be the overpaid Chief Executive who has made such a mess of it.

I'm not sure how many times it has to be written, but Doncaster is employed by the SPFL to take the heat from clubs when something unpopular is done. If clubs didn't have Doncaster, they'd replace him with a fucking clone if they could.

Just now, Shotgun said:

Maybe he has an eye condition you utter trumpet.

I may not have that quote exactly right.

They very well might.

That said, I'm not the one assuming their gender if you want to play "woke bingo" .. ;)

17 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

I’m not sure how many times it has to be written, but Doncaster is employed by the SPFL to take the heat from clubs when something unpopular is done. If clubs didn't have Doncaster, they'd replace him with a fucking clone if they could.

They could replace him with a 🤡 never mind a clone and be in a much better place.

3 minutes ago, Ric said:

They very well might.

That said, I'm not the one assuming their gender if you want to play "woke bingo" .. ;)

I was caught out by the "craig" part of his/her user name. Then I remembered Wendy Craig is of the female persuasion. Is "500club" a boy's or girl's name?

38 minutes ago, 500ClubCraig said:

Maybe Hearts should "take their medicine" for being shite all season and sitting rock bottom when the music stopped.

Just now, Shotgun said:

I was caught out by the "craig" part of his/her user name. Then I remembered Wendy Craig is of the female persuasion. Is "500club" a boy's or girl's name?

I think we've already given it more thought than is needed.

2 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Maybe Hearts should "take their medicine" for being shite all season and sitting rock bottom when the music stopped.

Had the music stopped after 38 games you would be correct.

57 minutes ago, 500ClubCraig said:

Time will tell who has to “take their medicine”

The Kickback space cadets have adopted en masse the phrase "The Calpol Three", which wasn't funny the first time, and has really not been helped by several dozen repetitions.

I suspect the medicine that Hearts can expect from arbitration is more likely to come in enema form.