League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Jambo’s kickback suddenly gone to members only.

Don’t want any fans of other clubs enjoying their embarrassing meltdowns and drinking their salty salty tears.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Score draw I think with a replay to follow.

Only if you think there was ever a realistic chance of the judge dismissing the case at the procedural hearing (there wasn't).

The problem for Hearts / Thistle now is if they appeal to court having not been satisfied by the arbitration outcome, they'll have to come up with a good explanation as to why the arbitration was unfair on them.

On 02/07/2020 at 11:50, Roy McGregor brown stuff said:

Enjoy your denial lads & lassies. Feel free to PM me with large bets in seeing you’re all so confident that I’m talking ‘brown stuff’.

This is going to a full hearing. 👍🏻

Minterific 

Guest JTS98
1 minute ago, MacArab said:

Jambo’s kickback suddenly gone to members only.

Don’t want any fans of other clubs enjoying their embarrassing meltdowns and drinking their salty salty tears.

It's to stop it crashing. It's been off about five times in the last half hour.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Score draw I think with a replay to follow.

No, this is literally a victory for the SPFL. The judge ruled that their argument was more compelling than that of Hearts and that the parties should proceed with the SPFL's preferred outcome of arbitration.

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

@SEETHING.

Minter.

8 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

Getting ahead o yersel lad

Absolutely not, I'm afraid - today has conclusively proven that Hearts and Thistle have a relevant case in law. If the Whut Ur Ye Goin Tae Court Wi numbskulls had been correct, then the entire action would have been dismissed today. 

So, in the interests of clarity: czbYQBI.gif

I remain 100% convinced that Hearts and Thistle will be vindicated in the arbitration process. 

7 minutes ago, JamesM82 said:

Only if you think there was ever a realistic chance of the judge dismissing the case at the procedural hearing (there wasn't).

The problem for Hearts / Thistle now is if they appeal to court having not been satisfied by the arbitration outcome, they'll have to come up with a good explanation as to why the arbitration was unfair on them.

Because it's no' fair.

And whaurs oor eight mullion quid?

Edited by Jacksgranda
grandma

Just now, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

So basically the judge decided to not rule on whether the court had standing because the complexities of that would take too much time.

But has basically agreed with the SPFL that the proper people to arbitrate are the SFA and sent the case there.  Just like in France the case will come back to court to be rubberstamped (or to hear Hearts and Thistle greet again when they get nothing)

To add to this.

If the court decided to dismiss the case then Hearts and Thistle could then appeal to a higher court without any judgment on the case. The appeals of whether to even get the case heard could take a while depending on the courts schedule.

The judge sidestepped this and wants to have a resolution for the case in as short a time as possible so people can move on with a firm legal decision.

The SPFL essentially won. The case is moved to arbitration with the SFA as the arbitration body.

2 minutes ago, SEETHING said:

Absolutely not, I'm afraid - today has conclusively proven that Hearts and Thistle have a relevant case in law. If the Whut Ur Ye Goin Tae Court Wi numbskulls had been correct, then the entire action would have been dismissed today. 

So, in the interests of clarity: 

I remain 100% convinced that Hearts and Thistle will be vindicated in the arbitration process. 

I seem to recall you were beating St Mirren not too long ago according to you.  How did that go again?