Sinner-to-Saint

League Reconstruction 20/21 season

1 minute ago, MegaRichJambos said:

I've spent the last 3 weeks educating the inbred people on this forum.

I'd always thought Hearts and Celtic would come out of this as the strongest however the child abuse payouts will nullify Celtic's financial advantage. 

So where is this example of the "weegie media" getting desperate.

Got to say, classy introduction of child abuse into the subject. While clearly an issue worthy of debate, using it to score points in this manner is pretty low brow content.

1 minute ago, Ric said:

Got to say, classy introduction of child abuse into the subject. While clearly an issue worthy of debate, using it to score points in this manner is pretty low brow content.

Keith Jackson has written a Record column claiming Hearts could regret the legal action if they lose. I think that might be it. 

11 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Bollocks. You do know Hearts accounts are public information, don't you?

Hearts turnover in 2014-15 - their Championship winning season - was £6,982,000.

Turnover in 2015-16 - the first season in the Premiership post-relegation - was £9,967,000. That's a difference of £2,985,000.

Where's Budge expecting the other £5 million to come from? Is she including two-years worth of bung from James Anderson in the figure or something?

It might even be more realistic to compare their season in the Championship with their previous one in the Premiership. Their turnover in 2013/14 was £6.55m in the Premiership and, as you say, it was £6.98m the following season in the Championship. 

4 minutes ago, Ric said:

Correct.

7 minutes ago, Ric said:

I'm merely stating that Celtic will lose tens of millions over the next months. 

If it was because they mismanaged finances or bought shite players I would mention that. 

But the reason they will lose tens of millions is down to the fact that children,in their care, were abused for decades and the club tried to cover it up.

If the league was finished, there would be only only story in Scottish football just now.

Edited by MegaRichJambos
HMFC

6 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

I've spent the last 3 weeks educating the inbred people on this forum. I'd always thought Hearts and Celtic would come out of this as the strongest however the child abuse payouts will nullify Celtic's financial advantage.  

Awful chat.

However I think you should hang around for a while, your inane stupidity won me the day on Saturday, so its not all bad................

image.thumb.png.7aa6ab466540b929119e14454760ba81.png

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

Keith Jackson has written a Record column claiming Hearts could regret the legal action if they lose. I think that might be it. 

Well it has to be said, Keith Jackson is a well respected and extremely knowledgeable journalist who represents the majority view from the west of Scotland.

Spoiler

Narrator: Keith Jackson isn't.

1 minute ago, MegaRichJambos said:

I'm merely stating that Celtic will lose tens of millions over the next month's. 

If it was because they mismanaged finances or bought shite players I would mention that. 

But the reason they will lose tens of millions is down to the fact that children,in their care, were abused for decades and the club tried to cover it up.

If the league was finished, there would be only only story in Scottish football just now.

Absolutely stinking patter. Trying to connect Hearts relegation legal fight with the abuse of children. I get that you are an alias who is just on here for "the bantz" but you really should take a look at yourself.

6 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Awful chat.

However I think you should hang around for a while, your inane stupidity won me the day on Saturday, so its not all bad................

image.thumb.png.7aa6ab466540b929119e14454760ba81.png

Who knew.

7 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

If the league was finished, there would be only one story in Scottish football just now.

Indeed.

An incredibly inept and shit Hearts team were relegated to the championship.

Just like now really.:)

Edited by FTOF

3 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Indeed.

An incredibly inept and shit Hearts team were relegated to the championship.

Just like now really.:)

Not at all.

I'm referring to the child abuse cases coming up in court soon. There is a thread about it now.

20 minutes ago, Ric said:

Well it has to be said, Keith Jackson is a well respected and extremely knowledgeable journalist who represents the majority view from the west of Scotland.

Reveal hidden contents

Narrator: Keith Jackson isn't.

Quite refreshing to see that the David Irving of coronavirus-denial is able to change tack when it suits his argument.

45 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

Weegie media getting very desperate now. Glorious.

46ocqj.jpg

33 minutes ago, Ric said:

Hunting for vhicTim greenies 👍

37 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I think they will regret it even if they win. Imagine only playing in the Premier division because of a court case. Imagine every team hating you and raising their game against you. (copyright Sevco) imagine getting relegated two seasons in a row from the same division. Imagine the maroon pound boycot. Imagine Robbie Neilson trying to turn that squad of losers into a team. Imagine them pissing even more money out on shite over aged players. Imagine greeting faced Naismith trying to play at the top level, imaging them haveing to face OBika agaiin. 

It could be glorious. 

Edited by Insaintee

1 minute ago, Insaintee said:

I think they will regret it even if they win. Imagine only playing in the Premier division because of a court case. Imagine every team hating you and raising their game against you. (copyright Sevco) imagine getting relegated two seasons in a row from the same division. Imagine the maroon pound boycot. Imagine Robbie Neilson trying to turn that squad of losers into a team. Imagine them pissing even more money out on shite over aged players. Imagine greeting faced Naismith trying to play at the top level, imaging them haveing to face OBika agaiin. 

It could be glorious. 

Calm down John Lennon.

45 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

I'd always thought Hearts and Celtic would come out of this as the strongest however the child abuse payouts will nullify Celtic's financial advantage.  

Educating?

You’re about as educational as spending a month in the Fritzl family basement. In your time on this forum you’ve done nothing but cast wild and baseless aspersions and made no effort to back any of them with anything other than conjecture, and whatever nonsense has been cycling round on Kickback...

Edited by JimmyMirren

47 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

So you now think that Hearts will come out of this the strongest?

I presume you are basing this on being awarded and unjustifiable £8M.

Just now, IveSeenTheLight said:

So you now think that Hearts will come out of this the strongest?

I presume you are basing this on being awarded and unjustifiable £8M.

You presume wrong.

Rangers are looking stronger than I had initially thought.

Hearts have a lot more money than other teams for many reasons.

42 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

I'm merely stating that Celtic will lose tens of millions over the next months. 

Fucking hell. Thought you and your Jambo pals had clutched at all available straws but I hadn’t even thought about this one, which is probably the worst yet.