Sinner-to-Saint

League Reconstruction 20/21 season

It's the religious element that gets me every time, as if there's some sort of Protestant hive mind or some form of Catholic though* control project beamed from the Vatican.

*thought

Edited by Golden Gordon

Why would Hearts put out a statement like that? No information in it at all.

I think their arses are collapsing and they are trying to galvanise their thicko support.

Just now, Romeo said:

I think their arses are collapsing and they are trying to galvanise their thicko support.

Maybe they were fishing to get a sportsound invite, but yer man from Falkirk was already booked so between him and Tom English, they had their quota sorted.

Edited by Aim Here

5 minutes ago, Romeo said:

The letter contents may not make good reading for Kickbackers. Perhaps Mrs Budge feared the letter would be leaked by A.N.Other club and got her message out quickly to calm down the muppets.

I have very limited legal/court knowledge. To anyone that does will there be a decision made on Wednesday or is this like a pre trial thing or will the case go on for a few days?

13 minutes ago, King_Of_Kings said:

I have very limited legal/court knowledge. To anyone that does will there be a decision made on Wednesday or is this like a pre trial thing or will the case go on for a few days?

Sportsound mentioned that it was mostly procedural, and it's the first thing the judge has ordered after reading the petition and response. I imagine it's investigating whether it goes to the SFA, whether there's any point continuing with the case (i.e. if it fails immediately as a point of law), or alternatively, discussing what evidence both parties would need to take and setting timetables for it and future hearings and that sort of thing.

Even if it's decision time, my occasional following of American court trials suggests that the judge is likely to go home and write up the reponse over a few days/weeks rather than give a decision immediately.

Edited by Aim Here

3 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Sportsound mentioned that it was mostly procedural, and it's the first thing the judge has ordered after reading the petition and response. I imagine it's investigating whether it goes to the SFA, whether there's any point continuing with the case (i.e. if it fails immediately as a point of law), or alternatively, discussing what evidence both parties would need to take and setting timetables for it and future hearings and that sort of thing.

Cheers, that makes sense. Will be interesting to see what the judge makes of it.

58 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

I'm guessing it's some sort of accusation relating to the leak of the origjnal SPFL petition document.

Was the petition copied to all SPFL clubs? If it was, the letter could be about that rather than a leak.

43 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Have you seen the full document? 

1 minute ago, Flash said:

Was the petition copied to all SPFL clubs? If it was, the letter could be about that rather than a leak.

It was copied to four clubs - Dundee United, Raith, Cove Rangers and Stranraer.

How the fuck is this still going on. Fuck me.

1 minute ago, Mr. X said:

Nobody's seen the full document. That's the point. Hearts and Thistle decided to blurt out to a hitherto oblivious world that it existed and that they thought it was wrong, without actually going into specifics, or even generalities.

It makes no sense for them to tell 7 billion people that they disagree with a thing that only 42 people know about, without saying why or what it is - unless they were just feeding the moonhowlers and/or fishing for a spot on Scotsport.

Just now, Romeo said:
4 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Yes, it's says "get doon"

Which means "No, I'm mouthing off like a dense c**t." -_-

2 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Nobody's seen the full document. That's the point. Hearts and Thistle decided to blurt out to a hitherto oblivious world that it existed and that they thought it was wrong, without actually going into specifics, or even generalities.

It makes no sense for them to tell 7 billion people that they disagree with a thing that only 42 people know about, without saying why or what it is - unless they were just feeding the moonhowlers and/or fishing for a spot on Scotsport.

If this is the case, surely they have access to a time machine &  can go back & win some more games?  It's more likely than reconstruction ever was.

11 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

This is really really really bad for Hearts.

1 hour ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Like some bloody divorce case - any children involved ? 

Some, though one was recently banned from the forum.

So if I had to give my opinion...

Perhaps the SPFL are duty bound to put forward the case they are to present in court to all their shareholders, the "problem" being the people they are in litigation with are also shareholders thus the documents are sent to them as well. As Heart of Seethelothian and Partick (presumably) disagree with the case being put forward they have released a statement saying the case being put forward is incorrect.

So, for me, it sounds like the SPFL possibly following protocol and the gruesome twosome losing their shit.

I could be wrong, but that's my guess.

Which means "No, I'm mouthing off like a dense c**t." 

Don't worry, it'll all be over soon.

I'll forgive you for lashing out as I know this latest development will have you worried.