League Reconstruction 20/21 season

1 minute ago, MegaRichJambos said:

Then there's the fact that many of the lower league teams don't want to play next season.

Covid testing costs were met by Mr James Anderson.

Clubs should just spend some of the millions that their fans have raised.

You're at it.

Then there's the fact that many of the lower league teams don't want to play next season.

Covid testing costs were met by Mr James Anderson.

Clubs should just spend some of the millions that their fans have raised.

It does not cover staff costs - a lot of clubs are using the furlough scheme not just for playing staff but non-playing staff as well.

Having games played means not just players being unfurloughed but non-playing staff as well.

It's utter fantasy puddle drinking to think the games could have been finished.

Even your own club agrees that it was not possible - their issue is how leagues, relegation and promotion were decided.

The fact stands, Lawwell shut down the league to protect 9iar. 

The tainted title, promotions, relegations, TV deal refunds and court cases would not be an issue if the league was played to a finish.

Nobody can seriously argue with that.

Meanwhile Ann Budge, who found funding for all the club's is being painted as a terrorist.

That's why Scottish football matters to nobody outside this small country. 

The absolute seething mess of this. I don’t even know where to start so I won’t

Andy Walker on Sky just completed the Jambo’s Bingo.

Demoted- check

Unfair- check

Self interest- check

He also claimed that Hearts would have been safe if the league had been completed.

Scottish clubs haven't even been given a date for when full training can start.

I may have picked up wrongly, but I thought professional football can resume today in Scotland behind closed doors - not sure if that just applies to the premiership or all leagues

1 hour ago, MegaRichJambos said:

The fact stands, Lawwell shut down the league to protect 9iar. 

The tainted title, promotions, relegations, TV deal refunds and court cases would not be an issue if the league was played to a finish.

Nobody can seriously argue with that.

Meanwhile Ann Budge, who found funding for all the club's is being painted as a terrorist.

That's why Scottish football matters to nobody outside this small country. 

It doesn't matter to a lot of people inside that small country either.

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

Dont give him the oxygen lads.

He is more fruitcake than his alter ego Stan P.

He is WasteCoatWillyesque levels of rubbish, point missing, point ignoring repetitveness

7 minutes ago, jagsfan57 said:

I may have picked up wrongly, but I thought professional football can resume today in Scotland behind closed doors - not sure if that just applies to the premiership or all leagues

This is the latest I've heard.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5724168/coronavirus-scotland-scottish-premiership-banned-contact-training/

Whilst I have sympathy with the situation which Hearts find themselves in  and feel that relegation would be unfair I  feel the temp 14 team solution is also potentially very unfair. As far as I am aware the proposal is to reduce the league back to 12 at the end of 22/23 season and this will be achieved by relegating 3 teams with no play-offs . This is almost as unfair as relegating Hearts and a far fairer solution needs to be found . Time for Neil Doncaster to earn his £400,000 and find a way out of this mess .

1 minute ago, Callander Saint said:

Whilst I have sympathy with the situation which Hearts find themselves in  and feel that relegation would be unfair I  feel the temp 14 team solution is also potentially very unfair. As far as I am aware the proposal is to reduce the league back to 12 at the end of 22/23 season and this will be achieved by relegating 3 teams with no play-offs . This is almost as unfair as relegating Hearts and a far fairer solution needs to be found . Time for Neil Doncaster to earn his £400,000 and find a way out of this mess .

It has been found. Fixtures please.

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

That's a tabloid - for real FACTS and proper INFORMATION you need a CLUB statement, preferably from Heart It's no' fair of Midlothian.

18 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

See all these folk saying that hearts would have been safe if the season played out to a finish?
Have they actually seen hearts play this season?

Yes, but it was only when they were playing Rangers at home or Hibs at Easter Road.