League Reconstruction 20/21 season

3 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

Still clearly upset from yesterday's hilarious news.

Nope, can you point out what in that shows I am upset at a completely irrelevant situation to the issue we are talking about?

You are right it is hilarious, a club makes an approach for another club's manager that previously was theirs. A manager hounded by that club's fans that even paid for a plane to fly overhead towing a banner demanding he leave. A manager derided by that club's fans that had them sitting 2nd in the top league when he left. How's it gone since?

Now back to the points raised, that are actually relevant if you can...

1 minute ago, Golden Gordon said:

Saying that Lawwell shut down the league to protect 9 in a row is paranoid fantasy, as opposed to fact.

The league not being played to a finish was a result of mass gatherings being banned by the Scottish Government to halt the spread of coronavirus.

Not sure that I have come across any statement that alleges that Ann Budge is a terrorist. 

I forgot the Scottish government was the only one to enforce quarantine.

25 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

Anything I have said can be backed up via club statements, the Court petition or common sense.

12 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

The fact stands, Lawwell shut down the league to protect 9iar. 

The tainted title, promotions, relegations, TV deal refunds and court cases would not be an issue if the league was played to a finish.

Nobody can seriously argue with that.

Meanwhile Ann Budge, who found funding for all the club's is being painted as a terrorist.

That's why Scottish football matters to nobody outside this small country. 

willem dafoe smile GIF

1 minute ago, MegaRichJambos said:

I forgot the Scottish government was the only one to enforce quarantine.

Scottish clubs haven't even been given a date for when full training can start.

54 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

Mention how the league could have continued without mentioning the many leagues that continued.

Just stick to the tabloids bud.

Don't read tabloids if I can avoid it thanks.

Are you able to answer?

Are you just here to try and tell us "little people" we are all wrong and the only correct opinion is yours? 

Are these leagues continuing? 

Are these areas under "control" of Hollyrood which so far has NOT given permission for football to restart playing matches.

Edited by Tannadeechee

16 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

Meanwhile Ann Budge, who found funding for all the club's is being painted as a terrorist.

You forget that before Ann Budge became a successful businesswoman, she was a guerrilla fighter for the PFLP in Lebanon.

1762130124_PFLPAnnBudge.thumb.jpg.21e25cef13518a937e2656bd74ddd812.jpg

Edited by Aim Here

6 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

Saying that Lawwell shut down the league to protect 9 in a row is paranoid fantasy, as opposed to fact.

The league not being played to a finish was a result of mass gatherings being banned by the Scottish Government to halt the spread of coronavirus.

Not sure that I have come across any statement that alleges that Ann Budge is a terrorist. 

Successful business woman = Terrorist 

28 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Scottish clubs haven't even been given a date for when full training can start.

It's almost as if the English leagues liased with WM as the TV deal refunds would have had a detrimental impact on their clubs.

I'm probably wrong though, because I'm a Jambo.

HHGH

32 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Are these areas under "control" of Hollywood which so far has NOT given permission for football to restart playing matches.

Just going to show Scottish football is genuinely box office.

13 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

It's almost as if the English leagues liased with WM as the TV deal refunds would have had a detrimental impact on their clubs.

I'm probably wrong though, because I'm a Jambo.

HHGH

£9.2 million per game does bring an added incentive of course, leaving no ticket sales, multiple covid testing and players contracts hardly an issue. I doubt Neil Doncaster pled with Holyrood to delay a start to ensure a club that would almost certainly have been demoted anyway if the league was played to a finish, would be for sure.

Edited by welshbairn

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

£9.2 million per game does bring an added incentive of course, leaving no ticket sales, multiple covid testing and players contracts hardly an issue.

Then there's the fact that many of the lower league teams don't want to play next season.

Covid testing costs were met by Mr James Anderson.

Clubs should just spend some of the millions that their fans have raised.