League Reconstruction 20/21 season

50 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Aye me too - I didnt want to say anything in case I was being thick.

On another note - am I the only person that doesnt really give out red dots? Even to spangles like Jeden?

Red dotting is a bit creepy, tbh. I do it for overt racism/homophobia, but even then, happy to let the mods get on with it.

Edit: cheers, @Szamo's_Ammo... Fucking creep 😘

Edited by Coventry Saint

3 hours ago, Ric said:

I have to say, I'm surprised that Rangers have been so quiet over the Heart of Seethelothian legal action. Knowing the way they operate, if there was a chance to claim Celtic shouldn't have been awarded the title (and thus 9iar) you'd think they'd take it. Successful businesswoman Ann Budge's cowardly avoidance of that clearly opens it up for comment.

Apart  from several resolutions, an excellent reconstruction plan which should have suited all teams and our dossier which has been proved right.

But Ross Mcarthur apparently told us enough was enough. 

3 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

I must admit putting Bennet on ignore really has enriched my browsing experience.

Seeing his posts gives me a warm feeling - its the knowledge that, no matter how much of a c**t you make of yourself here, there is always someone else to take the heat

True, but I just got tired of his inane shite. He’s the only person I’ve put on ignore.  I’ve been tempted to with some of the usual suspects.  But occasionally they make a good point.  Him?  Nothing. A total void.

1 hour ago, Forest_Fifer said:

"Would budge happily see others go bust to save hearts skin?" Of course she fucking would, she already thinks there are too many teams, she would give no fucks if L1 and L2 vanished tomorrow.

But what about Kelty and Brora? Denied promotion. Both of them.

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

But what about Kelty and Brora? Denied promotion. Both of them.

🤣 I think Brechin should just troll them by offering a 3 team mini friendly tournament to fill the coffers.

4 hours ago, Romeo said:

I have never been on Kickback before.

Oh...my....word...

Capture.PNG

Only they didn't go after everyone, they kept well away from challenging Celtic on keeping their title, kinda having their cake and eating with keeping the award of Champions but no promotions. Should be either one or the other.

Trouble with forums like kickback, they just keep piling in with utter garbage and have no one to challenge them, so they are all convinced they're right on everything, and Hearts are certs to win in court.