League Reconstruction 20/21 season

14 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

It's not reconstruction - they keep the league as-is, except that the promotion/relegation doesn't happen.

And after the court case, regardless of result, it's not the end. Hearts will have pretty much poisoned any goodwill they ever had in Scottish football, and they might well face further consequences - worst case scenario is alienating the rest of the teams so hard they end up expelled from the SPFL and forced to work their way up the English leagues. Demanding £10 million from them in the middle of a pandemic has already set the clubs thinking along those lines, and the docket hasn't even reached the courts yet.

You talk some pish! Work up the English leagues, expelling teams cause they’ve exhausted good will😂 also the judge will be the decider of how much if the case is won. 

I can only speak for myself but I have a big box of flying fucks that shall not be given on wot other teams fans think of hearts fc . 

1 hour ago, Lebowski said:

They've aw been wanking each other off on Kickback and convincing themselves about whatever saves them. To summarise;

They knew there wouldn't be a vote to end the league emoji735.png

And that it wouldn't pass emoji735.png

And that it would be overturned because of Dundee's vote being ineligible emoji735.png

The **** dossier was going to both pass a vote and see the SPFL chief exec and lawyer emptied emoji735.png

Reconstruction was going to pass. 3 different times emoji735.png

Doncaster was going to force through reconstruction emoji735.png

You'd think they'd get fucking tired of being wrong, but nope, every single time they talk themselves into the next one definitely working. They're the football equivalent of a serial shoplifter continuously walking into the same shop, stealing the same thing, and getting lifted every time. Fucking halfwits.

Some of the "predictions" from the Hearts fans would make Tamara Rand blush. 

7 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

You talk some pish! Work up the English leagues, expelling teams cause they’ve exhausted good will😂 also the judge will be the decider of how much if the case is won. 

I can only speak for myself but I have a big box of flying fucks that shall not be given on wot other teams fans think of hearts fc . 

The judge decides if the case is won. The SPFL decides whether they want to play Hearts in future. Hearts avoiding relegation means nothing if nobody wants to play them next season and the judge can't force them.

5 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

The judge decides if the case is won. The SPFL decides whether they want to play Hearts in future. Hearts avoiding relegation means nothing if nobody wants to play them next season and the judge can't force them.

Hahaha 

SPFL need Mr James Anderson's money, so the SPFL needs Hearts.

7 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

1st sentence correct everything else a figment of your imagination. Facts

6 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

1st sentence correct everything else a figment of your imagination. Facts

The facts are that SPFL rules J16.12 and J18 allow for an SPFL member club to be expelled from the league after a General Meeting of the SPFL, among other sanctions. The facts are that clubs are reported to have been thinking about expelling Hearts and Thistle from the league.

2 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

Is he even a hearts fan?

He's given us millions for nothing apart from relaxing the dress code in the directors box. Most of the Judges that are season ticket holders at Tynie would have been happy about this. 

Not sure if he's a fan but he's helped us make a profit for each of the last 6 years with his large donations.

I'm unsure if any of the other benefactors are Hearts fans but they give us money because the see us as a great club that does so much good for society.

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

Hearts will have pretty much poisoned any goodwill they ever had in Scottish football

What does this even mean? 😂

If people still had goodwill towards us after we stole a bunch of money off some pensioners and a poppy charity then I'm sure we'll be fine tbh.

6 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

He's given us millions for nothing apart from relaxing the dress code in the directors box. Most of the Judges that are season ticket holders at Tynie would have been happy about this. 

Not sure if he's a fan but he's helped us make a profit for each of the last 6 years with his large donations.

I'm unsure if any of the other benefactors are Hearts fans but they give us money because the see us as a great club that does so much good for society.

All that money has won you a place in the championship.Well done

3 minutes ago, GorgieRoad said:

What does this even mean? 😂

If people still had goodwill towards us after we stole a bunch of money off some pensioners and a poppy charity then I'm sure we'll be fine tbh.

I think when he said goodwill, he meant tolerance.

Which makes your clubs absolutely rank rotten form on the pitch over the last 14 months or so all the more embarrassing for Budge and the rest of the board. Absolute minters