League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Sounds vaguely familiar..................

" In May 1964, Rangers had tried to force league reconstruction, which would have meant Berwick Rangers and four other teams being expelled from the league.[3] The five teams went to court to fight this proposal, but the court found in Rangers favour of league reconstruction. The teams appealed to the Inner House of the Court of Session and with support from Celtic's chairman Robert Kelly, this proposal was eventually dropped.[3]"

I’ve got it figured out and it’s win win.  Hearts stay in the league via the courts.  In protest every club refuses to play them.  Hearts are then title winners in the most tainted fashion possible.  Celtic mewl it’s not fair.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

To be honest i never expected this.They've completely lost it.

1 hour ago, Lofarl said:

This is Hearts Sevco moment.  No matter what happens to them people will remember their desperate antics to avoid the drop.  I wasn’t old enough to remember 86.  But this is probably much funnier.

I remember 86 but whats happening here will follow them forever.

8 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think the "expelled from the senior leagues" is just a misunderstanding. 

Their SPFL membership would be revoked, so they could go into the Lowland League as that's, I believe, SFA run and you dont require an SPFL membership. 

They would obviously have to apply to join that division, and then apply for SPFL membership again if they won promotion. 

Last season the James Keatings affair when they refused to turn around a sending off   That went around the UK became that embarrassing the SFA stepped in & sorted it. 

Expelling hearts & PT would be 1000x this embarrassing.  

You can’t get a fucking sponsor as it is but aye expelling teams that’s help 

6 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

You mean trust the article? I see your point.

No I mean trusting of Hearts there is only two senarios where Hearts stay up. League reconstruction or Fuk Dundee United. This was always what any court case would be about

ETA and why it has no chance of succeding. 

Edited by Insaintee

1 minute ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Last season the James Keatings affair when they refused to turn around a sending off   That went around the UK became that embarrassing the SFA stepped in & sorted it. 

The SPFL have absolutely no part in disciplinary decisions, they are administered entirely by the SFA. What happened is that one SFA panel made an utterly ludicrous decision and the SFA then came up with a fudge to put it in front of another panel, who overturned that decision.

Just now, craigkillie said:

The SPFL have absolutely no part in disciplinary decisions, they are administered entirely by the SFA. What happened is that one SFA panel made an utterly ludicrous decision and the SFA then came up with a fudge to put it in front of another panel, who overturned that decision.

It's like talking to a wall mate

2 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

No I mean trusting of Hearts there is only two senarios where Hearts stay up. League reconstruction or Fuk Dundee United. This was always what any court case would be about

ETA and why it has no chance of succeding. 

I would never trust hearts.Sorry i'd trust them to be dicks forever.

21 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

A shock to see a slavering illiterate like yourself ramble utter pish and prove that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Hearts being relegated has been tremendous entertainment, but I have to admit that if a last minute twist meant Utd stayed down in the championship, then that would be absolutely outstanding!

Award them a promotion they haven't really earned, then take it away from them.. I don't know if I'd ever stop laughing.

27 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

You should enter the extreme straw clutching championships.

1 hour ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Is it fair? IS IT FAIR?

Of course it is. Swapping a team who almost certainly would have won their league, for a team that would have almost certainly have come bottom of theirs, is natural justice in Tom's mind.

Edited by welshbairn