Sinner-to-Saint

League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Why would the SPFL issue a statement asks A. Pedant? Hmmm. Let’s see what tomorrow brings.

But in the meantime, why would a club chairman (or whatever Mr Finlay is these days other than a karaoke bigot) go on a national radio station & contradict himself?
Hope he defends the SPFL. They’ll have no chance. 
At least he’s showing his true blue (brazil) colours these days. In the bad old days, he’d have been shouting ‘null & void’.

Think that’s worrying certain teams (not just the obvious one) more. 

2 minutes ago, Roy McGregor brown stuff said:

Why would the SPFL issue a statement asks A. Pedant? Hmmm. Let’s see what tomorrow brings.

But in the meantime, why would a club chairman (or whatever Mr Finlay is these days other than a karaoke bigot) go on a national radio station & contradict himself?
At least he’s showing his true blue (brazil) colours these days. In the bad old days, he’d have been shouting ‘null & void’.

Word salad

1 minute ago, Roy McGregor brown stuff said:

tenor.gif.46f7dfd87b5f237e475232abc638525e.gif

23 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Hearts also fail to win thier last few games.

You are correct.

something that the two “Einstein’s “ failed to broadcast to the audience.

Funny how certain aspects of a debate are carefully omitted from a discussion.

Ross County were in tenth position, same points as the team in ninth, Saint Mirren, then Hamilton below them.

Again! Our pair failed to note, and convey.

Therefore, what was their objective?

Almost bordering on “fake” news.

Then the Petty, no not Tom, Craig had the audacity to say that Hearts would consider not loaning players to Cowdenbeath, how childish.

One thing Craig forgot, he is no longer the Hearts manager, therefore not his choice to make.

4 minutes ago, Roy McGregor brown stuff said:

Hiya Zorba, hiya pal.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Dundee could lose £50m a season for a decade and still find a way out of it.

Makes me think of the glory days of laundering gun running money for Serbian warlord Arkan in the 90s*.

50 mill was loose change then.

*allegedly 

2 minutes ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

You are correct.

something that the two “Einstein’s “ failed to broadcast to the audience.

Funny how certain aspects of a debate are carefully omitted from a discussion.

Ross County were in tenth position, same points as the team in ninth, Saint Mirren, then Hamilton below them.

Again! Our pair failed to note, and convey.

Therefore, what was their objective?

Almost bordering on “fake” news.

Then the Petty, no not Tom, Craig had the audacity to say that Hearts would consider not loaning players to Cowdenbeath, how childish.

One thing Craig forgot, he is no longer the Hearts manager, therefore not his choice to make.

Oh! Forgot to add.

Craig forgets where his playing career started.

16 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

There was no 'legal argument'. He was faced with 2 people saying "it's no fair" for 40 minutes and asking the same question over and over despite the same answer each time, to the point where DF wondered if he wasnt speaking English due to their utter inability to take in his answers. Tom English actually said that DFs career as a QC was based on 'natural justice'. I'm surprised DF didn't die from laughing at that description of a QC. There was no legal argument put to him at all. Endless hard luck stories. Tom English jumped the shark 3 months back and has now been eaten by it. 

DF’s football chairmanship in recent years has gone the same way as his QC career. 

As for legal argument, he said enough that Hearts/Thistle will jump upon.
I don’t claim to know for one minute how this will turn out. What I do know for a fact is that the SPFL (ergo member clubs) have kicked the  can far enough down the road re reconstruction votes for maximum chaos to be ensued. 
Championship not due to start until October. No rush if that’s where Hearts or Thistle find themselves.
Premiership restart on 1/8 now only 5 weeks away. You don’t need to be a hotshot lawyer to get an interdict against it starting.

Ross County, Hamilton & St Mirren living week to week with TV monies their get out of jail card. Can they wait for any appeal of final court case result regardless of Hearts/Thistle being successful? Another vote held? Sky want to renegotiate? 
When you realise the answer to all 3 is ‘no’. You’ll realise what happens next.

Carry on lads.

Edited by Roy McGregor brown stuff
Mentioned Hamilton twice

1 minute ago, Roy McGregor brown stuff said:

DF’s football chairmanship in recent years has gone the same way as his QC career. 

I don’t claim to know for one minute how this will turn out. What I do know for a fact is that the SPFL (ergo member clubs) have kicked the  can far enough down the road re reconstruction votes for maximum chaos to be ensued. 
Championship not due to start until October. No rush if that’s where Hearts or Thistle find themselves.
Premiership restart on 1/8 now only 5 weeks away. You don’t need to be a hotshot lawyer to get an interdict against it starting.

Ross County, Hamilton & Hamilton living week to week with TV monies their get out of jail card. Can they wait for any appeal of final court case result regardless of Hearts/Thistle being successful? Another vote held? Sky want to renegotiate? 

Carry on lads.

Have Hamilton got two teams in the league?

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

One of them is owned by a Nigerian prince.

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

Hamilton and Hamilton will be Hearts’ next lawyers. “Where there’s relegation there’s litigation”. 

45 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Hearts also fail to win thier last few games.

I'm sure the Hibbys will be quick to correct you there.  ^_^

3 minutes ago, Roy McGregor brown stuff said:

You do when Hearts voted to end the season, and all member clubs had a vote on their reconstruction proposal, and overwhelmingly rejected it. 

lionel-hutz.gif

57 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

A point missed by Tom English: both Brora and Kelty could also have been overhauled in their respective leagues had the Covid19 crisis not struck. Brora were well ahead but, unlikely though it may have been, four other sides could have caught them. Bonnyrigg Rose could have overtaken Kelty. 

However, these Leagues were called, Brora and Kelty were beneficiaries and the other clubs wished them well. 

I doubt the guys in the BBC studios, including English, have had a cursory glance at these leagues, if even that.

I congratulated Kelty because they played 25 league games and won 22 of them (losing only 1).  IF they'd only been ahead on goal difference OR Bonnyrigg had been able to leapfrog them via a game in hand I'd have suggested  legal action 😃

6 minutes ago, Roy McGregor brown stuff said:

Ross County, Hamilton & Hamilton living week to week with TV monies their get out of jail card. Can they wait for any appeal of final court case result regardless of Hearts/Thistle being successful? Another vote held? Sky want to renegotiate? 

Carry on lads.

He is still a QC and Advocate? He said little that Hearts can work with that hasnt been discussed over and over - especially the constant repeating of the same questions by Levein and English. Talk about not listening.

So Hearts want to get back in to the top tier by stopping the season and thus bankrupting most clubs and the league. Given the comments by Budge in May does it not cross your mind that by bankrupting the league with no income you will bankrupt yourselves? Total zoomer.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You do when Hearts voted to end the season, and all member clubs had a vote on their reconstruction proposal, and overwhelmingly rejected it. 

lionel-hutz.gif

Have you seen the grounds for appeal? 
Carry on Lads. 

Just now, rainbowrising said:

He is still a QC and Advocate? He said little that Hearts can work with that hasnt been discussed over and over - especially the constant repeating of the same questions by Levein and English. Talk about not listening.

So Hearts want to get back in to the top tier by stopping the season and thus bankrupting most clubs and the league. Given the comments by Budge in May does it not cross your mind that by bankrupting the league with no income you will bankrupt yourselves? Total zoomer.

They bankrupt the league. The league returns as THE SPFL, sets up leagues & renegotiated SKY deal. You still don’t see it do you? 
Carry on Lads.