League Reconstruction 20/21 season

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Hearts Kickback posters are even more deluded than those on Rangers Media.

They genuinely think they are going to get £8 million in compensation.

Utter simpletons being led up the garden path by Budge.

"When we win"

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Hearts Kickback posters are even more deluded than those on Rangers Media.

They genuinely think they are going to get £8 million in compensation.

Utter simpletons being led up the garden path by Budge.

Theyll end up "donating" £8m to Hearts themselves, and all stand patting each other on the back while millionaire Ann Budge grabs the £2.5m she put in 8 years ago and walks off as the first football club owner to have ever made a profit from it.

Just now, southoftheborder2 said:

so....if Hearts sue the SPFL, will they have enough money to pay their share of the money?

They are effectively suing themsleves!

I think circumstance would dictate they don't pay a share as they would need to pay costs if they lose.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Theyll end up "donating" £8m to Hearts themselves, and all stand patting each other on the back while SBW Ann Budge grabs the £2.5m she put in 8 years ago and walks off as the first football club owner to have ever made a profit from it.

FTFY

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Theyll end up "donating" £8m to Hearts themselves, and all stand patting each other on the back while millionaire Ann Budge grabs the £2.5m she put in 8 years ago and walks off as the first football club owner to have ever made a profit from it.

Didn't Fergus McCann pull off this wondrous feat.

2 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Points per game gives them an advantage if they have played less ganes FWIW. 

Think that was used to justify their decision making... they should just come out and be completely honest and say we are doing this and we don’t care if it stuffs some clubs up .. that’s just the way the cookie crumbles.. life can be horrible at times !!!

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The Ibrox Operation Does Not Have A Fergus McCann. It Is Not Going ...

2 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Somehow I think the Premiership teams will be relatively unaffected by a Hearts fan boycott.

Not when they are getting the Tangerine Pound* to replace them.

*Tangerine Pound subject to coronavirus

Just now, blackislekillie said:

FTFY

The BBC documentary will start with her sitting on a throne of cash, with her narrating in the style of an Oceans Eleven film.

"All great scams need a willing victim"...

*cuts to footage of a FOH meeting where they all agree to give Ann Budges brother £10m*

7 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Didn't Fergus McCann pull off this wondrous feat.

At least he improved Celtic. 

Budge bought Hearts for a cut price deal on behalf of the fans, got the fans to build a stand for her to put her name on, got someone else to pump money in to pay the wage bills, then forced the same fans who put in £6m a year to pay her £2.5m, on top of her yearly dividends, to hand the club over to them.

She'll now leave them in the second tier with an unsustainable wage bill and Neil McCann as manager.

Its ingenious. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

It has to be said, there are some people in the media - Tom English at the front of the queue - who really need to take a step away from the keyboard.
He is on twitter today all teary eyed about Hearts (as is his choice), but also seriously badmouthing other clubs.
I think that once this is all over, uncle Tom might find certain doors closed to him forever.
His jilted teenage girl act didnt work with the majority of club chairmen, but he continues to double down.

I always liked Tom English, but he really has not covered himself in glory on this one.

Donald Findlay QC tore him apart on today’s podcast.

At least he improved Celtic. 
Budge bought Hearts for a cut price deal on behalf of the fans, got the fans to build a stand for her to put her name on, got someone else to pump money in to pay the wage bills, then forced the same fans who put in £6m a year to pay her £2.5m, on top of her yearly dividends, to hand the club over to them.
She'll now leave them in the second tier with an unsustainable wage bill and Neil McCann as manager.
Its ingenious. 
#succesfulbusinesswoman

9 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

I always liked Tom English, but he really has not covered himself in glory on this one.

Donald Findlay QC tore him apart on today’s podcast.

Haven't heard it, but was reading some kickback posts and they all seem to think English made Findlay look a fool. Have to admit, them calling Findlay thick made me doubt their opinions.

5 hours ago, SEETHING said:

A petition for judicial review; I already told you. Cjf2irkhw-wAx1fJikI7tAOWFSmvQaF1dM-25ExN Beyond that, you are very welcome to hire me to provide you with my Opinion on the arguments to be deployed, but I doubt you can afford me. Cjf2irkhw-wAx1fJikI7tAOWFSmvQaF1dM-25ExN

Where is the illegal action?

3 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Haven't heard it, but was reading some kickback posts and they all seem to think English made Findlay look a fool. Have to admit, them calling Findlay thick made me doubt their opinions.

One resorts to raising their voice over the other. This person also resorts to trying to put words in the others mouth. This person continues to throw in hypothetical situation after hypothetical situation demanding to know what should be done.

The above person was not Donald Findlay.