League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Thing that annoys me about that clip is that some magical new technique was supposed to make Robert de Niro look like a teenager. He looks every year of his 76 years.

I remember first seeing it and the scene is supposed to be brutal like when he stomped out Billy Batts in Goodfellas but I laughed as he moves so stiff and slowly!! I think it makes the scene better now.

Anyway hopefully Dempster and Ron give Budge and Leslie Deans a couple of slow kicks to the face on Monday!!

I mean, if the Championship is suddenly in favour now, the key, as stated in the tweet, is now the Premiership teams. All it takes is 2 of them to say nope, and one of them already has gone on record saying as much.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

I am assuming clubs who are relegated next season (and so on and so on) can put in a legitimate claim to reconstruct to e.g. a 16-team league or vociferously threaten legal action?  I mean if finances/necessity to release players due to COVID-19 has unlevelled the playing field between "smaller" and "bigger" teams, then surely if a "smaller" team faces relegation, have been unfairly disadvantaged by COVID-19 like Hearts are whaling they have been?  Then we could eventually end up with a 42+ team mega league.  

Ross County are a definite NO (god bless them).  That means Heart's hopes rest on Aberdeen (very iffy), St Mirren (very iffy), St Johnstone (very iffy) and Hibs (exceptionally iffy) all voting in favour.  

They are toast.  I would absolutely love it if we cast the deciding NO vote.  Love it. 

12 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

Ross County are a definite NO (god bless them).  That means Heart's hopes rest on Aberdeen (very iffy), St Mirren (very iffy), St Johnstone (very iffy) and Hibs (exceptionally iffy) all voting in favour.  

They are toast.  I would absolutely love it if we cast the deciding NO vote.  Love it. 

Personally I hope we also crush their hopes and send them down to the Championship where they belong. 

2 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Personally I hope we also crush their hopes and send them down to the Championship where they belong. 

I am hearing that 5 SPFL clubs are set to kick this one out of the park.  

My money is on:  Ross County, Hibs, Aberdeen, St Mirren and St Johnstone.  

21 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

I am assuming clubs who are relegated next season (and so on and so on) can put in a legitimate claim to reconstruct to e.g. a 16-team league or vociferously threaten legal action?  I mean if finances/necessity to release players due to COVID-19 has unlevelled the playing field between "smaller" and "bigger" teams, then surely if a "smaller" team faces relegation, have been unfairly disadvantaged by COVID-19 like Hearts are whaling they have been?  Then we could eventually end up with a 42+ team mega league.  

Well said Aiberdeen Hibby. Disgusting behaviour.

1316B5C5-07BE-4B89-90BB-49651B0825EE.jpeg

18 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

Getting the final vote should be dependent on a promise to do a reverse Dundee.  Let’s keep them hanging and right and the last moment kick them off the cliff. 

30 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

I am hearing that 5 SPFL clubs are set to kick this one out of the park.  

My money is on:  Ross County, Hibs, Aberdeen, St Mirren and St Johnstone.  

Oh no !

Voting to seal Hearts fate could easily turn some of their supporters against St Mirren. 

Let's hope they aren't the sort to bear a grudge.