League Reconstruction 20/21 season

6 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Will Ross County vote to promote ICT?

Will Hibs vote to save Hearts?

Doesn’t matter, the SPFL board are going to disregard the vote anyway and use their executive powers to do what they want, or something.

13 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

Surely the permanent reconstruction deal is off the table as well?

Ann Budge categorically stated before she only wanted temporary reconstruction, not permanent.  Being such a woman of principle, I am assuming she would vote NO to such a motion, meaning 11 other clubs would have to vote YES. 

Or is she willing (again) to lie, cheat and bribe her way to a stay of execution in the Scottish Premiership?  Desperate. 

Budge voting against it because its permanent, and making the motion fail, would be the most Ann Budge thing ever.

9 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

This is exactly what someone who hasn't asked their mum permission would say.

Okay i will be sure to get the ok from her before i pop on next week.

I will resist the temptation to comment on your mum.

23 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

Surely the permanent reconstruction deal is off the table as well?

Ann Budge categorically stated before she only wanted temporary reconstruction, not permanent.  Being such a woman of principle, I am assuming she would vote NO to such a motion, meaning 11 other clubs would have to vote YES. 

Or is she willing (again) to lie, cheat and bribe her way to a stay of execution in the Scottish Premiership?  Desperate. 

Do Hearts not count as a Championship vote now anyway?

Constant reconstruction arguments in Scotland are tedious. That said not hard to see 2 clubs in the Premiership not supporting it.

I quite liked when we voted down 8-8-8 and got to be on the end of a meltdown from Stewart Milne and 'd be disappointed if we are denied the 'slam dunk' court case from Ann Budge instead of the cup games to start the season. 😂

Big fan of the Celtic conspiracies on twitter, mainly around where the extra million from Anderson's £4m donation has gone.  That's right guys, he's greased some palms with £1m, rather than the simpler explanation that the £4m figure was misreported.

Just now, EdinburghPar1975 said:

A permanent 14 team top flight requiring 11 of the 12 Premiership teams to agree to it and accept reducing prize money?

….not going to happen

Anderson's millions will ensure it does happen.