League Reconstruction 20/21 season

I support putting B or colt teams in the lower leagues by a million miles. 
Too many dinosaurs want Scottish football to fail at producing great players. The fact is putting the big sides b teams in the lower leagues would help produce more Scottish international players. The more chances there are for young players, the better. 
How is it wrong to copy the most successful small nations in World football (Like Croatia, Belgium and the Netherlands), rather than contining with a system which wastes so many young Scottish players?

And some idiot will say well why don't Celtic and Rangers play all their young players in the first teams. Well that is cloud cuckoo fantastic nonsense land. Would any of your teams play an entire first team of 19 year olds let alone teams representing Scotland in Europe?
We need a colt or b teams in the lower divisions, TO PRODUCE MORE SCOTTISH INTERNATINAL PLAYERS FOR THE SCOTTISH INTERNATIONAL TEAM. It is nothing to do with helping Celtic or Rangers, or some conspiracy by the SFA bnecause they want to see Celtic win Leagyue Two. Grow up! You critics of this idea will put forward totally cloud cuckoo land conspiracy theories and straw men to hide the weakness of your argument. 
The notion of playing B teams in the lower leagues is done in far far far more succesful nations at developing internatioonmal players. STOP HOLDING SCOTTISH FOOTBALL BACK. 
I support part time teams doing well. And I weant as many teams in the Scottish League as possible. The more the better. But for the life of me, I cannot understand why you wqould put Edibbirgh City finnishing two places higher in League Two, above that of producing more top Scottish players. 
WHY? ANSWER ME THAT WHY? 
And not with some whithered conspiracy theory that the SPFL is run by people who want Celtic or Rangers to win League Two. Grow up, and put Scottish football first. 

2 minutes ago, Thistle Scotland Europe said:

Too many dinosaurs want Scottish football to fail at producing great players. The fact is putting the big sides b teams in the lower leagues would help produce more Scottish international players. The more chances there are for young players, the better. 
How is it wrong to copy the most successful small nations in World football (Like Croatia, Belgium and the Netherlands), rather than contining with a system which wastes so many young Scottish players?

And some idiot will say well why don't Celtic and Rangers play all their young players in the first teams. Well that is cloud cuckoo fantastic nonsense land. Would any of your teams play an entire first team of 19 year olds let alone teams representing Scotland in Europe?
We need a colt or b teams in the lower divisions, TO PRODUCE MORE SCOTTISH INTERNATINAL PLAYERS FOR THE SCOTTISH INTERNATIONAL TEAM. It is nothing to do with helping Celtic or Rangers, or some conspiracy by the SFA bnecause they want to see Celtic win Leagyue Two. Grow up! You critics of this idea will put forward totally cloud cuckoo land conspiracy theories and straw men to hide the weakness of your argument. 
The notion of playing B teams in the lower leagues is done in far far far more succesful nations at developing internatioonmal players. STOP HOLDING SCOTTISH FOOTBALL BACK. 
I support part time teams doing well. And I weant as many teams in the Scottish League as possible. The more the better. But for the life of me, I cannot understand why you wqould put Edibbirgh City finnishing two places higher in League Two, above that of producing more top Scottish players. 
WHY? ANSWER ME THAT WHY? 
And not with some whithered conspiracy theory that the SPFL is run by people who want Celtic or Rangers to win League Two. Grow up, and put Scottish football first. 

Scottish colt, or B, teams can play in the Juniors. Or, and here's a novel suggestion, how about creating some sort of reserve team league? Ta-da! 

3 minutes ago, Thistle Scotland Europe said:

WHY? ANSWER ME THAT WHY? 

Next youll be telling us the loch ness monster is real.

Who the fuck wants to watch their team playing against some 19 year old ***s who in 3 years time will be playing for Irvine Meadow and Pollok?

32 minutes ago, Thistle Scotland Europe said:

I support the move by Glasgow Celtic and Glasgow Rangers to have colt teams in the lower leagues, It is about putting Scottish football first. Not petty jealousy against the big sides. If Celtic and Rangers give more young players a chance who go on to be international players for Scotland then that is a good movie. I put the national team above everything. 
What I do not understand is people who one minute go on about how we need less teams in the league, because they do not repsect the part time teams, then the next minute claim they are standing up for part time teams when they are against Colt teams playing in the lower divisions.
I support having as many teams as possible in the league. If a team can support a strong B team in the league system they should be allowed to.
I support b teams and the part time teams.  
The fact is this (playing colt or b teams in the lower tiers) happens in so many countries notticably Croatia (a small country than Scotland who reached the World Cup Final), France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, the Netherlands, where they put developing players for the international teams above petty jealousy against the bigger sides. 
I do not support Celtic or Rangers. I support Scottish football having a system in place that develops top international players and clubs who can do well in Europe.  Some people could not care less about that. All they care about is a dinosaur mentality of making Scottish football smaller and worse. 
If you want Scottish football to fail, then be a dinosaur. 

I would support all the big sides having colt teams in the league. 

I also support part time teams being strong.  Putting B teams in the lower leagues does not contradict that, 

So if Rangers and Celtic can afford higher wages than Stranraer or Forfar or Clyde or Ayr for their Colt teams they will hoover up even more promising players with the 'promise' of first team football. Secondly, teams near Glasgow have enough problems encouraging local kids to ignore the OF, this would make it harder as now they can go and see Colts and the big team week about. There's two reasons I took 10 seconds to think of, so you can go back to paying for Sky and watching your big team from Fort William.