Jump to content

League Reconstruction 20/21 season


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

What's this about rangers and celtic colts allegedly joining the league, btw?

They can f**k right off with that.

Hardly a new development.. been on about this shit for a while now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I just got a message saying lower league clubs are into it - crowd money, I suppose.

At the expense of Kelty and Brora, though? Hardly fair, is it?

I've seen nothing official mate so couldn't tell ya.. but even though I have not seen it, anything  involving colt teams is unfair and should be chucked so far into the sea.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I just got a message saying lower league clubs are into it - crowd money, I suppose.

At the expense of Kelty and Brora, though? Hardly fair, is it?

They absolutely aren't in to it though. It's already been shown that games involving the 'colt' sides are not draws. In many cases they actively turn supporters off.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I just got a message saying lower league clubs are into it - crowd money, I suppose.

At the expense of Kelty and Brora, though? Hardly fair, is it?

The lower league clubs unanimously voted to put Colt teams in the bin a wee while ago. I'd be amazed if they were considering accepting something at this time which would alienate their fan bases, regardless of how much cash would be offered. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

They absolutely aren't in to it though. It's already been shown that games involving the 'colt' sides are not draws. In many cases they actively turn supporters off.

 

6 minutes ago, David W said:

The lower league clubs unanimously voted to put Colt teams in the bin a wee while ago. I'd be amazed if they were considering accepting something at this time which would alienate their fan bases, regardless of how much cash would be offered. 

Hopefully it's a lot of pish, then. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Colt teams getting added into the league would be a shambles. Why do the two clubs who have the biggest resources get a foot up by giving their youngsters extra experience? It's also pish for the real teams in those leagues and if it was at the expense of Kelty and Brora it'd be doubly pish.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anybody got a brief summary of what's been going on since Ann Budge announced these millions she found down the back of somebody else's couch?

I'm seeing the word 'colts' mentioned on this page. Should I take a double dose of anti-psychotics tonight?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Colt teams getting added into the league would be a shambles. Why do the two clubs who have the biggest resources get a foot up by giving their youngsters extra experience? It's also pish for the real teams in those leagues and if it was at the expense of Kelty and Brora it'd be doubly pish.

Rangers plan is to include Brora and Kelty.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That is an absolutely rank idea and any club voting for it deserves to go out of business. It's opportunistic guff from Rangers and another attempt at bribery.

However, a more important point, is that this constant stream of proposals and counter proposals, none of which get near a vote, has to come to an end at some point. It's doing my head in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...