League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Just now, David W said:

That is an absolutely rank idea and any club voting for it deserves to go out of business. It's opportunistic guff from Rangers and another attempt at bribery.

However, a more important point, is that this constant stream of proposals and counter proposals, none of which get near a vote, has to come to an end at some point. It's doing my head in.

Exactly. Set a fucking date for a vote to be held (if any) and if nothing comes through by then it’s off the table.

This latest proposal is terrible. 

7 minutes ago, Lex said:

We are well into farce now. Each proposal is more ridiculous than the one before it.

Reconstruction isn’t going to happen. No chance no way.

What the SPFL needs to do is put a lid on this and get the fixture list for all 4 leagues out next week.

Clubs need to start preparing for next season.

f**k’s sake, I just greenied Lex

Somebody stop this madness 

2 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

I honestly think they have collectively lost control now. It is the email/zoom equivalent of a shouting match around who has the zaniest idea.

We are in danger of voting something ridiculous in whilst in  a vacuum of leadership and vision.

How about the completely radge suggestion of not voting for anything and just getting on with the fucking season?

This is by far the worst proposal we have seen (could Bonnyrigg just offer £130k for a place?) but bizarrely it's also the first proposal that has had any level of detail to it. 

FFS, I’m done honestly.

Decades of season ticket; now not for me, Said on numerous occasions I’m not Watching  youth teams.

Already ruined a decent lower league cup competition with this Colts pish. 

I do believe this Colts idea would be dead in the water? I doubt you would get the 11-1 within the premiership to vote for it and even the champion ship could vote against it due to the devaluing of the prize funds.

I would certainly want Motherwell to vote against any Colts team set-up.

1 minute ago, David W said:

This is by far the worst proposal we have seen (could Bonnyrigg just offer £130k for a place?) but bizarrely it's also the first proposal that has had any level of detail to it. 

It's just a rehashed version of the same proposal they put forward about a year ago, that's why it has the detail.

Guest SJP79
2 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

I think it is time they left for England. 

Not wanted unfortunately, no one wants that toxicity.

3 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Mental thing is that I think most the lower league teams will go for this.

Especially the ones that aren't bankrolled by a rich owner. 

I don't think so. Clyde certainly wouldn't, regardless of us ending up in the bottom tier. It would be suicide at this time for any club to alienate their fan base, regardless of the finance that would come in.