League Reconstruction 20/21 season

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

All I know is that Ann Budge believes she has a legal case against the SPFL.  The SPFL have a Duty of Care for all members under common law and Restriction of Trade has also been mentioned.  I'm not even going to attempt to debate the legal stand point as I wouldn't know where to begin.  I do understand that couple of QC's have advised her that she has a strong case.  I also understand that it can  help your case if you can prove in court you have tried every possible alternative avenue prior to taking the legal route.

That’ll be the QC’s that will get paid wether she wins or looses the case 

3 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I’ve seen some lame empty boycott promises in my time (and they haven’t all been on kickback) but this one is particularly ridiculous

I'm not talking about a boycott of away games like Hearts fans on kickback you clown, it's people walking, as in refunds and not renewing. Whatever pittance Mr Anderson coughs up won't cover that but we'll see won't we.

6 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I'm not talking about a boycott of away games like Hearts fans on kickback you clown, it's people walking, as in refunds and not renewing. Whatever pittance Mr Anderson coughs up won't cover that but we'll see won't we.

You'd damage your own club if they didn't block 14-10-10-10?

14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You'd damage your own club if they didn't block 14-10-10-10?

I didn't say what I'd do. I'm saying fans will not renew or walk. Seems on .net that at least a third are stating as much. Even if it's only 15-20% that's a huge hit to save Hearts for a £50k bribe. 

Edited by Snifter Pee Rot

The way Doncaster has been going about this recently it's almost like he's been told to give successful businesswoman Ann Budge enough (metaphorical) rope to hang herself with so it can't come back and bite him when she does.

3 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I didn't say what I'd do. I'm saying fans will not renew or walk. Seems on .net that at least a third are stating as much. Even if it's only 15-20% that's a huge hit to save Hearts for a £50k a bribe. 

Just seems a bit petty when it would help Stranraer, Partick, Kelty, Brora and the play off teams, solely because it would also help your rivals.

11 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I didn't say what I'd do. I'm saying fans will not renew or walk. Seems on .net that at least a third are stating as much. Even if it's only 15-20% that's a huge hit to save Hearts for a £50k a bribe. 

Boycotting yersels 😂😂😂😂 only hibs

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Just seems a bit petty when it would help Stranraer, Partick, Kelty, Brora and the play off teams, solely because it would also help your rivals.

You mean we should just roll over because Hearts money man dangles 50k at these mobs? If they can't survive without his 50k they are not worth saving.

6 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

You mean we should just roll over because Hearts money man dangles 50k at these mobs? If they can't survive without his 50k they are not worth saving.

The teams I mentioned would benefit with or without the extra money with 14-10-10-10.

33 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The teams I mentioned would benefit with or without the extra money with 14-10-10-10.

This is all about Heart of Midlothian not taking their medicine and not small club welfare. If it was Hamilton or Livi relegated you know there would be no debate about helping out anybody with 14-10-10-10 or checks from Mr Bailout Gifford.

Hearts Supporters clubs and Federation of shareholders have "penned an open letter" to Scottish football.

Just in case anyone thought the sense of entitlement was limited to the Tynecastle boardroom

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/hearts-supporter-shareholder-organsations-send-18361617.amp?__twitter_impression=true

clintonfacepalm.jpg.84a6d7e6dad3d1f66fea6283e099cd08.jpg

Edited by Green Day

3 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

This is all about Heart of Midlothian not taking their medicine and not small club welfare. If it was Hamilton or Livi relegated you know there would be no debate about helping out anybody with 14-10-10-10 or checks from Mr Bailout Gifford.

Hearts not getting relegated would just be collateral damage for the greater good. 

Joint memo to SPFL

If you could see your way clear to admitting 4 new teams ie Brora, Kelty and 2 mystery teams to the bottom division, you can have both our £48k to divvy up among the , diddies   other clubs.

Yours in sport

R & C