League Reconstruction 20/21 season

12 hours ago, Gorgie greatness said:

86 you lay down to yer big bro, 87 we were shite 2013 it was the diddy cup we only win big cups 2020 your chairman voted self interest. Along with every other one.

ST Mirren summed up entirely 

🤣🤣🤣

8 hours ago, Shteve said:

It certainly doesn't need wee mickey mouse outfits like st mirren, Hamilton, livi etc.  I mean fair play and that but just no. Adds absolutely nothing to Scottish football as a whole. Hearts out the top league is a huge dent in Scottish football.

f**k off ....

get doon .....

Guest SJP79

So this guy is going to pay for the testing off all the clubs in the SPFL and fund them financially if there in trouble ?

10 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Does a lot of work for charity, doesn't like to talk about it.

Doesn't like to be seen to be talking about it.   But ensures the info gets out there all the same.

Real philanthropists, we never hear about.

Guest SJP79
1 minute ago, Bohemian said:

"Wealth off the radar" I think is the term journalist's covering Scottish football use..

Wow ! a real money grabbing capitalist toadie then, hope it happens.

9 hours ago, Shteve said:

It certainly doesn't need wee mickey mouse outfits like st mirren, Hamilton, livi etc.  I mean fair play and that but just no. Adds absolutely nothing to Scottish football as a whole. Hearts out the top league is a huge dent in Scottish football.

Hearts huge club eh !! lets go play in England or boycott away games or game will die cos hearts are no in the top league, what a lot of P**H. !! Go and watch your ipox mates for your top league fix !! CUS YOUR GOING DOON !!!

12 hours ago, Shteve said:

The only ‘huge dent’ in Scottish football at the moment is the reputational one being brought about by your absolute tit of a chairman running her mouth. 

Budge has nobody else to blame except herself...she hired Levein as Director of Football, she then hired him as manager, she then kept him too long despite him being as successful as pork sausages at a Bar Mitzvah; then hired Stendel, who couldn’t inspire himself out of a paper bag never mind his players. She allowed the two of them to spunk shedloads of cash on players that were frankly mince; spending more than any of their bottom-six counterparts, and still could only scrape together four wins out of thirty games! Doesn’t exactly sound like the methods of a successful businesswoman to me...standing about praising yourself while Rome burns.

Maybe instead of bleating about how it’s unfair, or the league is biased, or the voting system isn’t fit for purpose, or magic benefactors, or how Hearts are too big to be in the Championship; all Hearts fans and board members should take it out on the real culprit...Budge!

PS, fair play on the Hamilton front as I think all of Scottish football agree they’re a bit tinpot, but referring to St Mirren as ‘mickey mouse’ is a bit sour grapes...you’d think we had screwed you over in the past or something?

5B490C44-30DD-4487-88D4-EFE6CB40BF5A.jpeg

Edited by JimmyMirren

3 minutes ago, Stanislav Petrov said:

Fantastic gesture from Mr Anderson. I can understand the usual tribalism but we’ve now got people praising Keith Jackson and Bill Leckie! 

Well done Ann Budge for actually caring about Scottish football. 

Obvious troll is obvious... gotta try harder lad..