League Reconstruction 20/21 season

6 minutes ago, Stanislav Petrov said:

Morning. Have you considered why it’s just these clubs speaking out? It’s all about perception. 

My only problem is i have to wait till at least monday for this shambles of a half proposal to be binned, and the fact i'll have to listen to hearts and their mouthpeices spouting the end of the world unless hearts stay up all over the media.

Edited by Sparticus
spel

2 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

My only problem is i have to wait till at least monday for this shambles of a half proposal to be binned, and the fact i'll have to listen to hearts and their mouthpeices spouting the end of the world unless hearts stay up all over the media.

It will be passed next week. There’s a lot going on behind the scenes. I’m not interested in throwing insults about. 

3 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

I thought that was a possible solution a couple of months ago. As Bennett said, it doesn't undo the injustice to Falkirk though - so SPFL would still need to throw a 7 figure sum at them. But if we are now seriously in danger of losing several teams from each league, then you do need bigger leagues. Otherwise you end up mid-season like a youth football league with only 7 or 8 teams and 6 or 7 opponents.

A 7 figure sum. :lol: 

I'd love you to show your working on this.

6 minutes ago, Stanislav Petrov said:

It will be passed next week. There’s a lot going on behind the scenes. I’m not interested in throwing insults about. 

The idea that things are going on that Sparticus doesn't know about is emminently believable

But I'm finding it harder to believe that you do know what things are going on

17 minutes ago, Stanislav Petrov said:

Is the vote planned for next week? Not been confirmed anywhere that it is. Unless your sources have told you differently.

Edited by Zing.

15 minutes ago, Stanislav Petrov said:

Why not give some detail? So far you have joined the forum to claim that (a) Lawell is paying everyone off in order to gain support for reconstruction, that (b) Doncaster is putting pressure on the clubs to gain support for reconstruction, and (c) the vote will definitely be made next week and that it will be for reconstruction because of unspecified "things going on".

Now, indulge me, as you have no record of posting to this forum so we have no way to judge your input and as you have seen fit to join in an already entrenched and lengthy thread with an opinion that seems utterly convinced of certain things why don't you provide some basis for these claims?

Failing to do so may result in many simply suggesting you are swinging the lead.

1 hour ago, jaybeee said:

To be honest if you can't be bothered following the posts back to see why the conversation turned in that direction , then I can't be bothered explaining, possibly a little like the reverse of Mannering and Wilson.

I did, your first post was only minutes before and didn't have much relevance to the others. That's why I asked you specifically.

(Mainwaring)

42 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The idea that things are going on that Sparticus doesn't know about is emminently believable

But I'm finding it harder to believe that you do know what things are going on

Spot on.i have educated guesses (Bonnieprincechampionship wont agree....).

Probably alot going on behind the scenes but no one can ignore the fact the SPFL is a democracy.

Clubs wont vote for this.

Edited by Sparticus
spel

48 minutes ago, Ric said:

Why not give some detail? So far you have joined the forum to claim that (a) Lawell is paying everyone off in order to gain support for reconstruction, that (b) Doncaster is putting pressure on the clubs to gain support for reconstruction, and (c) the vote will definitely be made next week and that it will be for reconstruction because of unspecified "things going on".

Now, indulge me, as you have no record of posting to this forum so we have no way to judge your input and as you have seen fit to join in an already entrenched and lengthy thread with an opinion that seems utterly convinced of certain things why don't you provide some basis for these claims?

Failing to do so may result in many simply suggesting you are swinging the lead.

Don't expect any reasonable answer.

It's some sad troll c**t, almost certainly the same one who made the GorgieRoad and Gorgie Greatness accounts. 

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Don't expect any reasonable answer.

It's some sad troll c**t, almost certainly the same one who made the GorgieRoad and Gorgie Greatness accounts. 

No harm in giving them the chance.

Just now, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Hearts have sent out emails to fans to say they cannot afford to give partial refunds to season ticket holders. 

I fear for them.

Saving cash for the legal challenge...

Hearts have sent out emails to fans to say they cannot afford to give partial refunds to season ticket holders. 

I fear for them.

Ann Budge just mentioned today that last week, she was fending off bids from some American bloke whose dad is famous for predating on struggling sports teams. She told them she'd prefer to offload it onto FoH instead...

I fear for them.

Is that true (not doubting you, obvs I am not on their database !)  ?

The messaging coming from them is very confusing. First we were told that they faced financial meltdown, then we were told (yesterday) that the FoH and Benefactor dough would see them through, and now this today.

Its almost like they dont have a coherent strategy.............