League Reconstruction 20/21 season

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Here we were thinking Hearts fans were the most deluded in the country, only for a Celtic fan to pop along and genuinely believe clubs will vote to dramatically increase their own relegation chances because Celtic told them to :lol:

It's almost certainly the same poster as Gorgie Greatness and GorgieRoad.

42 minutes ago, Bose said:

Did Sky not want Rangers to stay up when they died?  If they did I guess they didn’t get their way. 

Not only that but clubs somehow survived. 

31 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

f**k knows why anyone would want the Edinburgh derby. It’s always eye-bleedingly boring.

Well one things for sure chum, Sky wont be showing any derbies including your *** loving club next year.........................

1 minute ago, Green Day said:

Well one things for sure chum, Sky wont be showing any derbies including your *** loving club next year.........................

That’s VL patter m8.

18 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

It's not a given. Some relegated teams take 3 years to get back up.

.........which is sometimes a positive thing when said club wins the cup while in the seasides, and on promotion goes on to finish ahead of your team every year since being promoted.

You can thank me later.

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

Can we ask Sky to promote Dundee while they are at it? Dundee derby is a good game...

Get Cove Rangers up too, time we had some Aberdeen derbies.

Edited by Jacksgranda
grandma

4 minutes ago, Green Day said:

"Despite that, Hearts will survive, be it in the Premiership, Championship or even in the English league - and they will prosper"

These bams are as delusion as the currants.  Hopefully some outsiders who don't ordinarily give a f**k about Hibs or Hearts can see just how tragically repugnant this mob actually are.  We've not just been making it up as we go along.  

Edited by TonyFerrino

1 hour ago, GorgieRoad said:

Disappointing we've been spending money on all of this legal advice when we could have found out we have no case by reading Pie and Bovril for free.

I for one am stunned that you've managed to find a sports litigation solicitor that thinks it's worth attempting some sports litigation, especially given they'll get paid in any event. 

It's like asking a chiropractor if your back needs an alignment, FFS.

2 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I for one am stunned that you've managed to find a sports litigation solicitor that thinks it's worth attempting some sports litigation, especially given they'll get paid in any event. 

It's like asking a chiropractor if your back needs an alignment, FFS.

He's not the sharpest of tacks, that one.  

After the hilarious destruction of the ***s I didn't think any other fanbase could come close in terms of childish threats of boycotts and futile court action, but by f**k Hearts are up there. Terrific viewing though.

Also, get fucking doon, diet-***s