League Reconstruction 20/21 season

4 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Quotes about different issues in different contexts separated by 4 years of experience

Your obsession with this woman is getting creepy

So you mean she can change her mind to suit the circumstances if she wants?

Cool.

9 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

Splits really just a mechanism to stop us playing 44 games which is a bit too much

^^^This^^^

Contradicts this you could argue.

9 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

It works perfectly for the Scottish premier.

I mean you could argue. But lets not. Life is far too short. I'm at work and my calzone is about to be delivered :) 

Busy times ^_^

11 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Quotes about different issues in different contexts separated by 4 years of experience

Your obsession with this woman is getting creepy

She wants to play big man about town so it's the least she can expect with all the attention and berating - par for the course.  And part of that means the mince she has spraffed in the past will be cast up, especially when she seems to do a cracking job of contradicting herself. 

Does anyone mind she was touted for heid bummer at the SPFL while her stock was in fashion?  Jesus, imagine that.  

Yeah we can debate all year long about how we could help Hearts, how its unfair on them and league reconstruction during a world catastrophe...but I just want to see those b*****ds get relegated and stay there for years and hopefully the club dies.......I hate that club with a passion, so the sooner they go to the seaside league the better. Welcome Dundee Utd 

Edited by Well Well

2 minutes ago, Well Well said:

Yeah we can debate all year long about how we could help Hearts, how its unfair on them and league reconstruction during a world catastrophe...but I just want to see those b*****ds get relegated and stay there for years and hopefully the club dies.......I hate that club with a passion, so the sooner they go to the seaside league the better. Welcome Dundee Utd 

I like you.  

44 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Do you have the stats?  I'm not doubting you, I'm genuinely interested. 

I'm sure most teams, if not all, bottom of the league by the end of January end up relegated, certainly since the play offs came in.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

The only thing funnier than Hearts going down would be for them to get a one year restructuring then going down as the third bottom team the following season.  I hope that doesn’t happen as my sides probably couldn’t take it.

United & St Johnstone?

32 minutes ago, Well Well said:

Best South Park Comcast GIFs | Gfycat

1 hour ago, Ric said:

:lol:

Some of the nonsense posted on here from some Hearts fans is hilarious. Luckily there are some decent Hearts fans which balance it out, Tony and DC should probably stick the myopic crowd on JKB though.

The "one of the few decent Hearts fans" epithet has been used on here for years and seems to exclusively apply to posters who are offensively beige or or never argue against any criticism. I'll try not to be too disappointed.

The prevailing anti-reconstruction arguments on here at the moment seem to focus on why league reconstruction is not completely, unimpeachably fair, rather than why it's more unfair than what's actually happening. Trying to be as objective as I can, I don't think it is more unfair and I've already explained why that is. At least not in terms of the "sporting" arguments that people are putting forward.

In a financial sense, I suppose you could argue it's not fair for the many teams to have to accept a smaller % of the prize money to accommodate the few shafted teams. That at least makes sense, but if you're basically going to admit that we're taking a massive shafting to save everyone else a few pennies then you'll forgive us for being a bit fucking peeved about it. :lol:

If nothing else, it's been a nice diversion from being absolutely furious at Hearts for a wee while.

She can come up with 100 different proposals, but at least half the Premier teams aren’t going to vote for anything that increases their own chances of relegation in 12 months time. Time to move on and enjoy the ***-lite rasslin about with Queens, Alloa, A*r, and the like.

Just now, Arch Stanton said:

Hearts being relegated? You've got the wrong SP gif

Lol Randy Marsh GIF - Lol RandyMarsh Lotion GIFs

I just love the passion he has for Hearts. 

If only I could only have 10% of that venom and hatred for whatever team he supports.  :( 

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

She can come up with 100 different proposals, but at least half the Premier teams aren’t going to vote for anything that increases their own chances of relegation in 12 months time. Time to move on and enjoy the ***-lite rasslin about with Queens, Alloa, A*r, and the like.

More teams surely decreases the risk of relegation. 

Petty self interests coming before everything else. 

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

More teams surely decreases the risk of relegation. 

Not if the plan is to temporarily add two extra teams into the Prem then relegate 3 of 14 instead of 1 of 12 at the end of the temporary period then........you do the math as they say in the USA.