League Reconstruction 20/21 season

What the bet that what plan Budge comes up with will sail through easy.  There’s just one small addition we want to add here Ann.  Change that 20/21 to a 21/22.  Only fair that no club should suffer the horrible fate of relegation next season.  It would mean teams like Dunfermline can just literally play some fans for a laugh.

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

Emotions were running high on Monday. She's realised that reconstruction isn't happening and legal action is futile. She's now in the 'hoping nobody will notice' phase.

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

Emotions were running high on Monday. She's realised that reconstruction isn't happening and legal action is futile. She's now in the 'hoping nobody will notice' phase.

Stop going on about it then.

4 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

From what i've read in the papers last few weeks,only hearts relegation is unfair.how about all the other relegations from England to France and Belgium?

For the millionth time they should stop exaggerating, hearts have just beeen unlucky like the rest of the relegated.

Edited by Sparticus
spell

11 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

From what i've read in the papers last few weeks,only hearts relegation is unfair.how about all the other relegations from England to France and Belgium?

For the millionth time they should stop exaggerating, hearts have just beeen unlucky like the rest of the relegated.

Grammatically speaking, this is a reasonable response from you. You still made several errors though. If you are an adult I genuinely feel sorry for you  as you are illiterate and ignorant. 

I will ignore from now on, never argue with an  idiot is good advice.

1 minute ago, BonniePrinceCharlie said:

Grammatically speaking, this is a reasonable response from you. You still made several errors though. If you are an adult I genuinely feel sorry for you  as you are illiterate and ignorant. 

f**k off you utter melt.

29 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

What the bet that what plan Budge comes up with will sail through easy.  There’s just one small addition we want to add here Ann.  Change that 20/21 to a 21/22.  Only fair that no club should suffer the horrible fate of relegation next season.  It would mean teams like Dunfermline can just literally play some fans for a laugh.

It should do, one correct decision in this mess isn't too much to ask for....

9 minutes ago, BonniePrinceCharlie said:

You have two spaces between "an" and "idiot".  Quite apt really.  

11 minutes ago, BonniePrinceCharlie said:

And lo, Grammaticus descends Caesar-like to pronounce his weighty judgement.  It is also good advice to argue the point and not the man.   

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

The revenue through the gates is a total irrelevance here, we are talking about broadcasting games. The amount of gate revenue is not dependent on who holds the TV rights. You were the one who made the absolute bullshit claim that Hamilton v Motherwell could attract £625k via club streaming platforms.

What fecking planet are you on,If Scottish clubs can't get fans through the gates that's over 40% of revenue is gone.
The 12% revenue from TV rights needs to change so we have clubs to go back too,whether you or I think £26 million a year is good or bad it's not the priority.
If Hamilton v Motherwell where playing tomorrow i'd pay to watch it through club TV there is no need to pay for SKY.
By paying through SKY all you are doing is making the EPL teams richer and leaving Scottish football with the crumbs.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

24 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

If Hamilton v Motherwell where playing tomorrow i'd pay to watch it through club TV there is no need to pay for SKY.
By paying through SKY all you are doing is making the EPL teams richer and leaving Scottish football with the crumbs.

There are about to be a lot (more) skint people across the country - I would suggest that IPTV and other illegal streaming will have a field day, as opposed to "club tv" deals.

Just now, Zing. said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52775835

Another of the resident Jambos at the BBC reckons the proposal will be a temporary change for one season only. Sure it’ll be well received and voted through absolutely no bother.

"Monday at earlier" .. :lol: .. clearly nobody proof reads BBC content.

As for it being a one season temporary, that's the antithesis of it being for the benefit of Scottish football and absolutely all about SBW Ann Budge trying to save her club rather than accept the abject failure she has presided over.

5 minutes ago, Ric said:

"Monday at earlier" .. :lol: .. clearly nobody proof reads BBC content.

As for it being a one season temporary, that's the antithesis of it being for the benefit of Scottish football and absolutely all about SBW Ann Budge trying to save her club rather than accept the abject failure she has presided over.

I must have missed it, but if there's reconstruction why would Hearts be included in any teams coming up?  Their performance at that level hasn't been measured and in the spirit of fairness, which they love, surely they'd have to be involved in a play off or step aside and let those teams in 2nd and 3rd come up?

It's for the greater good of the game after all, isn't it? 

Edited by TonyFerrino
f**k you, autocorrect

6 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

I must have missed it, but if there's reconstruction why would Hearts be included in any teams coming up?  Their performance at that level hasn't been measured and in the spirit of fairness, which they love, surely they'd have to be involved in a play off or step aside and let those teams in 2nd and 3rd come up?

It's for the greater good of the game after all, isn't it? 

Perhaps SBW Ann Budge thinks that her team should be considered a Premiership team for the basis of this reconstruction, even though they are not.

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Great.

Instead of Sky giving £350k per match, for every match that weekend, we should all plump for some fat middle aged Glaswegian paying £20 every weekend to watch one match, and only if it's a different time as Celtics games.

Scottish football will surely flourish.

33 minutes ago, Zing. said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52775835

Another of the resident Jambos at the BBC reckons the proposal will be a temporary change for next term. Sure it’ll be well received and voted through absolutely no bother.

There's only one bit of that report that seems sensible -

image.png.cabdbe1cb81821765fcfdf5bf17dc97d.png