League Reconstruction 20/21 season

6 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

I mean, I already had you pegged as an un-educated simpleton, but I'm a Dundee fan and I don't think Hibs invented us. 

You may remember us from such season endings as: 

541068903_Screenshot2020-05-17at23_38_27.png.90c638bf618cf0758779e0bd1e858463.png1565525713_Screenshot2020-05-17at23_39_01.png.14fa85b95ae3c533167409063c38bc73.png

I thought I'd fire up some pictures as you evidently struggle with words. 

Aye very good son I’ll even apologise for assuming you as filth. Less o the big bro chat. 86 That’s probably historically your greatest success. Second only to taking the Lawell length by voting your rivals up and voting to keep yourself in the diddy league, we’ll be getting voted out the league today to join you in the diddy league & are happy to keep you in yer happy place for another season👍

4 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Hot take.
Scottish football is a shambles. 2 bald guys fighting over a comb. 

Pish hot take champ.

Scottish football has wrapped everything up in a way that upholds sporting integrity, with only Hearts' latest squealing to be filled in the bin where it belongs. The English leagues on the other hand have taken split decisions on how to conclude their campaign at just about every level and so are making up their league structure for next season on the back of a fag packet. Their top flight still hasn't voted on whether to return nor produce a detailed health protocol to inform players and other stakeholders as to how that would work in practice. That's a 'shambles' at every level.

Aye very good son I’ll even apologise for assuming you as filth. Less o the big bro chat. 86 That’s probably historically your greatest success. Second only to taking the Lawell length by voting your rivals up and voting to keep yourself in the diddy league, we’ll be getting voted out the league today to join you in the diddy league & are happy to keep you in yer happy place for another season[emoji106]
"Son" [emoji23]

Typical *** chat there. Of course 86 wasn't out greatest success. It was however quite funny. Much like you being total dug shite and finishing bottom. You're not being voted out the league, you're being deservedly relegated. Dry those eyes.

2 minutes ago, The DA said:

Kelty Hearts have "lost out" on the opportunity of a playoff.

Basically, the exact same thing as many clubs already in the SPFL have already lost out on - I assume they also have plans for when these playoffs can take place and which players (many of whose registrations will have expired) can actually play.

I am sure the SPFL are quaking at the prospect 🤭

11 minutes ago, The DA said:

The Kelty one is probably stranger than any of the moaners.There never was auto promotion on the cards for them.

i guess Hibs have just the same right to go to court as we've been denied the chance of european footbal.That could have been worth millions.

So we're one of the biggest losers yet we havent complained once about it.

12 hours ago, Sparticus said:

So your saying every team in the premier league should go to court as we all couldnt play 38 games? Or do only hearts get to do that?

They can go first and report back.

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

"Son" emoji23.png

Typical *** chat there. Of course 86 wasn't out greatest success. It was however quite funny. Much like you being total dug shite and finishing bottom. You're not being voted out the league, you're being deservedly relegated. Dry those eyes.

Conveniently ignores his chairman votes to keep himself in the diddy league.

38 games = relegation 

30= expulsion 

diddy owner diddy fans diddy club

1 minute ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Conveniently ignores his chairman votes to keep himself in the diddy league.

38 games = relegation 

30= expulsion 

diddy owner diddy fans diddy club

The other 8 games have been deemed to have been played.Relegation.

Reconstruction is not technically dead chaps.

Dr Mrs Busy Businesswoman Budge has options to put to the members of the league today so the comedy continues at least for today.

What happens if she wins the day? Will we see Clyde and the other clubs disadvantaged by any plan spray out statements willy nilly and we see another week or so of total heids gone?

19 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

The words hearts relegated instantly makes your rank season a success but expulsion makes it just rank 

hth

Dry your eyes mate, i know you want us to see how much this pain hurts.