League Reconstruction 20/21 season

1 minute ago, Speroni*1 said:

What have I missed? Why are Hearts fans having a collective meltdown?

WTF else to do? How many box sets can you watch? How many family zoom quizes can you do? How much alcohol and food can you put down your neck? How many times can you try to beat 100 at keepy-uppy? Might as well get shouty online about something that you care about.

4 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

What have I missed? Why are Hearts fans having a collective meltdown?

The monkeys in charge of Scottish football have yet to see the error of their ways and avoid at all costs the expulsion of Hearts, and R-day is getting ever closer.  Squeaky bum time.

That and beer probably.

53 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

The crying will commence once you all start going to the wall. Lawwell doesn't care.

Scum Club, Scum City.

So much anger and Lawwell as the pantomime bogus bogeyman.

If you really want to point the finger first of all look at your own teams disastrous season and secondly if you hook up with the Rangers/ Gardiner plot creating a shiotstorm dont be surprised when you beg for reconstruction the goodwill isnt there. 

WTF else to do? How many box sets can you watch? How many family zoom quizes can you do? How much alcohol and food can you put down your neck? How many times can you try to beat 100 at keepy-uppy? Might as well get shouty online about something that you care about.

Is the correct answer

1 minute ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I’d far rather be watching Hearts vs Arbroath/Aberdeen than pretending to give a toss about what Tom English is saying

I'd rather watch Heats Arbroath than that.

9 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Shite or Shiter?

According to https://www.si.com/soccer/manchestercity/news/manchester-city-cas-appeal-delayed-until-may there are 16 cases in the queue before Man City for taking the piss out of financial rules resulting in a 25M fine and a 2 year ban from the CL.  I can see the Hearts v the SPFL case being fast tracked  to the front of the queue if Mrs Dr Budge gets on the horn to the Swiss though.

19 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Where?

I’ve overstated stated that, but France already, Netherlands “in the post“ and hopefully Scotland soon. And when the English Prem decide to relegate/promote? And when Spain offends either Barca or Real? There will surely be more.

3 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

hopefully Scotland soon

Secretly hoping there is a rule that says if you sue the SPFL and lose that you get demoted to the Highland League or something 

I Hope Please GIF