League Reconstruction 20/21 season

26 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Thank fuk for big Obika.  

Say hello to Morton.

243405272.jpg

I would like to request that your fanbase make some sort of amusing chant/song about this that is heard for years to come.

5 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

I think the only away trip we will make in significant numbers will be Inverness.

With this in mind, I fully expect the SPFL to schedule this fixture for a Tuesday night. 

Pish. The Maroon Pound will be flooding in to tills once fans are allowed back.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hearts fan thinking anyone cares they plan to boycott away games 😂

Proper *** behaviour because somethings went against them.

It won't happen anyway. Once supporters are allowed back they'll pack out the away ends at East End, Dens, Starks, Somerset etc. They'll also get to play in the prestigious Irn Bru Cup should it go ahead.

It's not a point of boycotting away games, It's about channelling the cash we would ordinarily spend  into the club via the FOH.

We might have as much cash as St Johnstone one day.
$t John$ton£ please.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

When it all settles down they won’t boycott. They have a big travelling support and the chairman in the Championship will be delighted to see them.

Ross McArthur's bullying plans have finally been discovered!

1 minute ago, LincolnHearts said:

We might have as much cash as St Johnstone one day.

Doubt it, you've just over spent your way into relegation, suspect you'll respond by overspending your way to promotion, before overspending your way into trying to finish in the top half, before your now regular drop into the second tier strikes again.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Financially having Hearts and Raith in the league is good financially for the Pars mate.

Indeed it is. 

This was the evil McArthur's plan all along...

6 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:
10 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:
Financially having Hearts and Raith in the league is good financially for the Pars mate.

Hearts are boycotting FYI.

Good. Just award the other 9 clubs 12 points at the start of the season and whoever is supposed to be playing Hearts on any given weekend can go on a nice wee holiday. Hearts can then subsequently be relegated to League 1.

53 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

It is disappointing the news was given over the phone, rather than a WhatsApp chat. A missed opportunity for the furious chairman to share it with a wider audience.   

Having had to master zoom in the last weeks there are limited to the amount of technology tuition my sister can provide my dad. WhatsApp would be step too far!