League Reconstruction 20/21 season

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

This thread still going strong I see. Still the same wee diddy supporters.

Are you's getting all excited? Cute🥰

It’s an excuse to allow Jambos to keep posting on here.

BTW thanks for taking Neilson off our hands; I, for one, will be forever grateful.

7 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Haven't Sevco fans suggested this on a regular basis? Good to see them following in their big brothers' footsteps yet again.

Yes, so have Celtic.  Did Celtic not fit with your wee tedious comparison?😴

On 17/08/2020 at 14:11, rudebwoyben said:

As a fan of a non-League English club, I can suggest that they apply for a place in the North East Counties League Division 2 and they can work their way up from there, but that’s not what they actually want, is it?

Northern Counties East League wouldn't have them. They'd have to try for Northern League!

28 minutes ago, Cornishman said:

Northern Counties East League wouldn't have them. They'd have to try for Northern League.

The North Northumberland League would be more appropriate. Don't see why the should be parachuted into levels above existing teams.

4 hours ago, RedEd said:

The North Northumberland League would be more appropriate. Don't see why the should be parachuted into levels above existing teams

There is not a remote chance that Hearts would be admitted into English football leagues, Celtic and Rangers are certainly not wanted.

But! just for arguments sake, Hearts go into the bottom tier of English football, they finish bottom of the league.

Ta-Ta Hearts, they would have to qualify again from the lower tier of English football.

If Deans thinks it would be a good idea of visiting English lower league grounds , similar to Highland & Lowland in Scotland , aye! 12 , 14, 16 hour round trips to the bottom of Kent etc.

Me thinks that the majority of Hearts supporters will prefer to suck it and see, chances are they will be straight back up to the SPL next year.

On 17/08/2020 at 20:09, Mr. X said:

Yes, so have Celtic.  Did Celtic not fit with your wee tedious comparison?😴

Your defense to following The Rangers' of, 'No, we act like both sides of the OF' isn't particularly strong tbh.

9 hours ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

There is not a remote chance that Hearts would be admitted into English football leagues, Celtic and Rangers are certainly not wanted.

But! just for arguments sake, Hearts go into the bottom tier of English football, they finish bottom of the league.

Ta-Ta Hearts, they would have to qualify again from the lower tier of English football.

If Deans thinks it would be a good idea of visiting English lower league grounds , similar to Highland & Lowland in Scotland , aye! 12 , 14, 16 hour round trips to the bottom of Kent etc.

Me thinks that the majority of Hearts supporters will prefer to suck it and see, chances are they will be straight back up to the SPL next year.

I don't think anyone is taking the suggestion seriously, not even Leslie Deans. 

On 17/08/2020 at 17:36, Granny Danger said:

It’s an excuse to allow Jambos to keep posting on here.

BTW thanks for taking Neilson off our hands; I, for one, will be forever grateful.

And don't forget with the added bonus of also being given vast amounts of cash for him too! A lot more, I believe, then we paid to get what looks like a more than able successor.

On 15/08/2020 at 14:53, GordonD said:

"Failed in their bid to have their PROMOTION overturned?" The Scotsman with its finger on the pulse as usual.

Stick to reporting the egg-chasers, guys.

18 hours ago, btb said:

Promotion overturned! :whistle

🙄

On 17/08/2020 at 15:56, Mr. X said:

This thread still going strong I see. Still the same wee diddy supporters.

Are you's getting all excited? Cute🥰

Wee diddy supporters, but your team's in the wee diddy league...