League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Stranraer went with Rangers for a full investigation/null and void trying to chance It down by miles already.  
I included Inverness in my next post, trying to make out they are impartial wanting to do the right thing when it’s a former hearts ceo wanting a job at rangers wanting the league reconstruction to go through to benefit Inverness.  Scott Gardiner is a welt. 

Apologies, that feels so long ago I have forgotten most of the dossier stuff.

1 hour ago, Junior_Arab said:

A grown man crying about “bullying”. I always wondered exactly what the clubs had been doing to poor old ICT. Stealing their lunch money? Giving them Chinese burns? 

Be careful though - apparently Gardiner likes to frequent forums & chat rooms and threaten legal action if he sees something he doesn’t like. Poor bugger even gets bullied online apparently. 

image.thumb.png.e3abe8dee0e8fe286f3d9939695688e3.png

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
12 hours ago, ribzanelli said:
Absolutely. All the nonsense about ‘people will lose jobs’ totally ignores the fact that for every team who is relegated and has to downsize, there is a promoted team who will be hiring. 

Robbie Neilson is now confused.

Psyduck.png

9 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Best post ah've see this year 👏👏👏🇬🇧  #beautiful #youreallyareapoet #HHGH 

Some guy condemning this shite was told he was being harsh as 'JP' was "only expressing his feelings not literally stating what folks should do". lol

Imbeciles.

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
13 hours ago, ribzanelli said:
Absolutely. All the nonsense about ‘people will lose jobs’ totally ignores the fact that for every team who is relegated and has to downsize, there is a promoted team who will be hiring. 

Robbie Neilson is now confused.

Robbie.gif.b8009ef40541496c3b196c7afe926153.gif

9 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Best post ah've see this year 👏👏👏🇬🇧  #beautiful #youreallyareapoet #HHGH 

Some guy condemning this shite was told he was being harsh as 'JP' was "only expressing his feelings not literally stating what folks should do". lol

Imbeciles.

It's almost as if they don't want the St Mirroon pound.

14 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Any proposed reconstruction might affect the big teams, too, so leave it where it is.

I thought the reconstruction idea was in the sea where it belongs. The last 500 pages of this thread have been about the ring of toys surrounding Hearts' pram, which is why I suggested the change of name and shift of location.

2 minutes ago, GordonD said:

I thought the reconstruction idea was in the sea where it belongs. The last 500 pages of this thread have been about the ring of toys surrounding Hearts' pram, which is why I suggested the change of name and shift of location.

Nah: it's for the good of Scottish football and, as a result, Hearts and their fans will continue to feel as strongly about reconstruction in the future.

6 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Kickback now has a thread on the Dundee season opener. Some of the posts are read through the fingers stuff.

I like the "we're capable of putting at least 5 past every team in this league" line in one of the posts. 

Typed by someone who, I can only assume, hasn't actually watched hearts play football over the last 24 months. 

Delusional stuff. 

Edited by Avril

2 minutes ago, Avril said:

I like the "we're capable of putting at least 5 past every team in this league" line in one of the posts. 

Typed by someone who, I can only assume, hasn't actually watched hearts play football over the last 24 months. 

Delusional stuff. 

They certainly put Seaside League Falkirk to the sword in the Scottish Cup last season.

Think Which One GIF

5 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

They certainly put Seaside League Falkirk to the sword in the Scottish Cup last season.

Think Which One GIF

A famous 0-1 (penalty) victory vs a team from League 1. 

WHAT. A. SIDE. 

6 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Real talk, do you reckon any of your 'challengers' last season can push Hearts? I always feel like Dunfermline should be better than they are, and I guess people might be looking to Dundee to do something. Obviously the latter would be the prime choice from a hilarity point of view. ICT, maybe?

5 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Real talk, do you reckon any of your 'challengers' last season can push Hearts? I always feel like Dunfermline should be better than they are, and I guess people might be looking to Dundee to do something. Obviously the latter would be the prime choice from a hilarity point of view. ICT, maybe?

I think that despite the loss of Nisbet (and goalie pending) we've got the strongest team we've had in 10 years. Obviously that could be complete shite and we do a Brechin but I feel with Watson coming in at centre half and the additions of O'Hara, McManus and especially Dom Thomas, we should be pushing more this time. 

8 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

ICT boyed with boost of the Maroon pound to skate it