League Reconstruction 20/21 season

3 minutes ago, Andy groundhopper said:

They are above the spfl and therefore can advise and change rules under the SFA membership etc, wouldn't trust the spfl to organise a village fete tbh. Can't see the spfl clubs agreeing how to end a season if covid19 forces things in the future, so it needs to be done by a higher power.

The SPFL are the clubs.  It’s not a bowling club.    

The 12 team league with split is thriving, a record tv deal, season tickets and average attendances keep going up.   And with ending the season, or proposing to end the season which was voted through by the clubs they made the correct decision.  Hearts where utter shit, blew it in Paisley but if they won they wouldn’t have given a f**k about Partick.  Stranraer utter chancers as was well down.  The only clubs I feel genuinely sorry for are Partick, Falkirk and Broara.  Even Kelty weren’t clear cut winners and gained for the decision.  My club lost loads of money and a league position but there’s no tears and snorters from us or even any of the other clubs who could have made Europe or went up through the playoffs but the still voted to end the season as it was the only realistic option.  Hearts and Partick would have done the same had they not been bottom.  Hypocrisy overload. 

2 minutes ago, Fashanu said:

The 12 team league with split is thriving, a record tv deal, season tickets and average attendances keep going up.   And with ending the season, or proposing to end the season which was voted through by the clubs they made the correct decision.  Hearts where utter shit, blew it in Paisley but if they won they wouldn’t have given a f**k about Partick.  Stranraer utter chancers as was well down.  The only clubs I feel genuinely sorry for are Partick, Falkirk and Broara.  Even Kelty weren’t clear cut winners and gained for the decision.  My club lost loads of money and a league position but there’s no tears and snorters from us or even any of the other clubs who could have made Europe or went up through the playoffs but the still voted to end the season as it was the only realistic option.  Hearts and Partick would have done the same had they not been bottom.  Hypocrisy overload. 

I think Hearts did vote to end the season, not sure about Thistle.

8 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I think Hearts did vote to end the season, not sure about Thistle.

Yes they did.  For their sake, to try get reconstruction through in completely their own terms and form them.  Did they care about Cove when trying to change the league structures for another one of Budges five year plans?  Reconstruction of that magnitude should only ever be agreed a season in advance, it lets clubs re-evaluate budgets to suit the probable league they will be in the next season.  

21 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
9 hours ago, ribzanelli said:
Absolutely. All the nonsense about ‘people will lose jobs’ totally ignores the fact that for every team who is relegated and has to downsize, there is a promoted team who will be hiring. 

Robbie Neilson is now confused.

Nah, Robbie knew exactly what was going to happen. He's a Championship standard manager and is well aware of it hence the drop down. Again.

Wouldn’t say the 12 team league is thriving but it’s not as bad as people make out. The split is shit, always has been and always will be.

What have Stranraer done wrong? Sure they weren’t happy but they accepted their position. I have a feeling Hearts wanted Partick involved because they had a better case than Hearts. Not much of one but they had played a game less than their rivals.

You missed out Inverness from your rant, they are the one play off team fighting with sevco and then hearts.

32 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Nah, Robbie knew exactly what was going to happen. He's a Championship standard manager and is well aware of it hence the drop down. Again.

Don't forget that Jefferies has been brought in to hold his hand. 

9 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

It appears the Raith Rovers chairman's appearance on Sportsound has gone down well.

Screenshot_20200729-105805_Chrome.thumb.jpg.afb1e8562e9441df674ee8ab98bd571f.jpg

Screenshot_20200729-105841_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0ae982a7bdbe0192b8564499e732cd51.jpg

Screenshot_20200729-105625_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3fba640f6c4844a813fb67e154b45cd6.jpg

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/189510-bridges/

christian bale kiss GIF

We have got a load of complete lunatics in our support, but I would hope that if we were in Hearts position all of them wouldn't appear on the internet at the same time. 

Terrifying.  That's what I imagine the average punter to be on Kickback to be like.  

I imagine 40-somethings with beer bellies who wear their hearts strip to Asda, won’t buy anything green, have bad tattoos and shout at their kids during Saturday morning football until they’ve sucked all the enjoyment out of it for the poor unfortunate next generation of jambos.

9 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

I imagine 40-somethings with beer bellies who wear their hearts strip to Asda, won’t buy anything green, have bad tattoos and shout at their kids during Saturday morning football until they’ve sucked all the enjoyment out of it for the poor unfortunate next generation of jambos.

Better get used to it while they're young...

1 hour ago, Andy groundhopper said:

They are above the spfl and therefore can advise and change rules under the SFA membership etc, wouldn't trust the spfl to organise a village fete tbh. Can't see the spfl clubs agreeing how to end a season if covid19 forces things in the future, so it needs to be done by a higher power.

Are you saying that they can change SPFL rules?

49 minutes ago, steelmen said:

Wouldn’t say the 12 team league is thriving but it’s not as bad as people make out. The split is shit, always has been and always will be.

What have Stranraer done wrong? Sure they weren’t happy but they accepted their position. I have a feeling Hearts wanted Partick involved because they had a better case than Hearts. Not much of one but they had played a game less than their rivals.

You missed out Inverness from your rant, they are the one play off team fighting with sevco and then hearts.

Stranraer went with Rangers for a full investigation/null and void trying to chance It down by miles already.  
I included Inverness in my next post, trying to make out they are impartial wanting to do the right thing when it’s a former hearts ceo wanting a job at rangers wanting the league reconstruction to go through to benefit Inverness.  Scott Gardiner is a welt. 

20 minutes ago, Fashanu said:

Stranraer went with Rangers for a full investigation/null and void trying to chance It down by miles already.  
I included Inverness in my next post, trying to make out they are impartial wanting to do the right thing when it’s a former hearts ceo wanting a job at rangers wanting the league reconstruction to go through to benefit Inverness.  Scott Gardiner is a welt. 

A grown man crying about “bullying”. I always wondered exactly what the clubs had been doing to poor old ICT. Stealing their lunch money? Giving them Chinese burns? 

Be careful though - apparently Gardiner likes to frequent forums & chat rooms and threaten legal action if he sees something he doesn’t like. Poor bugger even gets bullied online apparently. 

2 minutes ago, Junior_Arab said:

A grown man crying about “bullying”. I always wondered exactly what the clubs had been doing to poor old ICT. Stealing their lunch money? Giving them Chinese burns?

It was detailed in Rangers' dossier. The 'bullying' consisted of a gaggle of SPFL championship club chairmen pointing out that if ICT successfully lobbied to null and void the season, they'd vote to wipe out the prize money that ICT wanted to get for their 2nd place finish in a void season, and just share out all the prize money equally.

Because a couple of the chairmen were on the SPFL board, Rangers characterized this as 'Bullying by the SPFL and Neil Doncaster' rather than 'Championship club chairmen getting some greedy bugger telt'.