League Reconstruction 20/21 season

9 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

You know who has got away with murder here?

Hearts players, Management & Ann Budge.

It's Rangers level deflection. 

They've played a blinder.

It's misdirection of the highest standard and Hearts fans are buying it all day.

At least with Rangers, it's just their stupid support that are delusional. Their BoD wanted the season to be played to it's natural end but they didn't try to convince their fan base that they were in great form and were going to hunt down Celtic...they didn't have to as Rangers' moronic fan base did that all on their own by forgetting they were in shite form.

Hearts and Budge are playing most of their support like a fiddle by telling them how good those last 8 games would have been and the daft fuckers have bought into it.

Edited by djchapsticks

"I want lothian and borders police to arrest every ****er singing sectarian songs, or eject them from the ground" .....

That'll be 3/4 of the home end oot oan their shiter by 3:15 on a Saturday then.

11 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Two sacked managers. 

48 minutes ago, Dandiest Don said:

The funny thing with the supposed boycott and Caley being on their good list. They all seem oblivious to the fact Caley only cosied up to them as reconstruction would benefit them

Who's going to tell them that the idiot at ICT was the one involved and somewhat responsible for the missing seats in the new stand fiasco. Sticking up for his wee pal Budge 

3 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

i want the Council traffic wardens to hand out parking tickets left, right and centre, I want chuggers to block opposition fans' way to the ground, i want opposition fans to be confronted by folk handing out Edinburgh Festival flyers, I want Murrayfield curtain twitchers and posh rugger fans from Morningside to tut their disapproval loudly, I want tram works, one way systems and cycle lanes to surround Tynecastle, I want Edinburgh Castle floodlit in maroon, I want the Dundas statue replaced with one of Tom English weeping floods of tears, I want the Proclaimers' heads put on a spike outside the City Chambers,  I want Hearts slam poets to terrify little children with their lengthy poems that don't even rhyme...

Fixed that for him. 

49 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Absolutely, I know there squad was imblanced and they had a terrible goalkeeper but even not making top 6 should have been a disaster. Were talking about a squad with Souttar, Boyce, Naismith etc being bottom of the league. At the start of the season I would have backed any manager in the Scottish leagues to take that squad and not to be bottom come march. Its almost ‘my nan could manage’ stuff.

2 hours ago, GordonD said:

Isn't it time the title of this thread was changed, say to 'Hearts: The Banter Years'?

Oh, and of course it needs moved to the Championship forum.

I'm going to be self isolating for a couple of weeks from tomorrow night, so watch for a new thread being started...

9 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Fucking hell, who is Moira Gordon? Is it Ann Budge in disguise?

Anyway, an article that hits all the 'high' spots.  There's pish about how the season should have been played out (including the requisite 'but look at England!' bullshit), tears about Doncaster saying he feels vindicated, breathtaking arrogance, hypocrisy and outright stupidity by claiming a 'selective interpretation of events', barely concealed insinuations that the courts are corrupt, comparing the decision to tax evasion and general mewling that is totally detached from reality.  

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/sport-opinion/moira-gordon-vindication-spfl-should-hang-their-heads-shame-2926806

That is simply a load of blinkered shite.

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

They've played a blinder.

It's misdirection of the highest standard and Hearts fans are buying it all day.

At least with Rangers, it's just their stupid support that are delusional. Their BoD wanted the season to be played to it's natural end but they didn't try to convince their fan base that they were in great form and were going to hunt down Celtic...they didn't have to as Rangers' moronic fan base did that all on their own by forgetting they were in shite form.

Hearts and Budge are playing most of their support like a fiddle by telling them how good those last 8 games would have been and the daft fuckers have bought into it.

Don’t forget Levein in that too mate.  He’s on Sportsound defecting everything.  Who the utter f**k wants his opinion?  Kickback you can’t even criticise Levein it’s all the fault of corrupt everyone, they don’t even realise the rest of Scottish football can’t stand them for all of this. 

20 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

They don't even know what they're boycotting. More than Inverness voted in favour of the last reconstruction. 

Why would the SFA make a statement? Unless you somehow think they run the leagues?

They are above the spfl and therefore can advise and change rules under the SFA membership etc, wouldn't trust the spfl to organise a village fete tbh. Can't see the spfl clubs agreeing how to end a season if covid19 forces things in the future, so it needs to be done by a higher power.

3 hours ago, GordonD said:

Isn't it time the title of this thread was changed, say to 'Hearts: The Banter Years'?

Oh, and of course it needs moved to the Championship forum.

Any proposed reconstruction might affect the big teams, too, so leave it where it is.

2 hours ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Who's going to tell them that the idiot at ICT was the one involved and somewhat responsible for the missing seats in the new stand fiasco. Sticking up for his wee pal Budge 

And Rangers and trying to get Inverness up with Dundee Utd in a 14 team Prem.  Another tosser that claims he didn’t have self interest at heart.  

Absolutely. All the nonsense about ‘people will lose jobs’ totally ignores the fact that for every team who is relegated and has to downsize, there is a promoted team who will be hiring. 
Robbie Neilson is now confused.