League Reconstruction 20/21 season

32 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

"I want lothian and borders police to arrest every fucker singing sectarian songs"

Surely that would cause a seismic decline in their home attendances. 🤔

Tedious predictable pish, I must confess I had my money on Romeo.

THE JAMBO POET

This sort of nonsense has been stoked by the club Statement as written by AB, she should no better than refer to recent events as a battle and winning “the WAR”.

She needs to rain it in ASAP, the only saving grace is 99% of this bluster is keyboard warriors.

As for a War she should have visited the local Hospital ITU unit a few weeks ago and then she would have seen a battlefield of a different sort.

Isn't it time the title of this thread was changed, say to 'Hearts: The Banter Years'?

Oh, and of course it needs moved to the Championship forum.

Edited by GordonD

6 minutes ago, rudebwoyben said:

What does he mean by “I want their bus to leave a little airier than it arrived.”🤔

Visited by the Gorgie corgis, dog air everywhere.

46 minutes ago, 500ClubCraig said:

THE JAMBO POET

This sort of nonsense has been stoked by the club Statement as written by AB, she should no better than refer to recent events as a battle and winning “the WAR”.

She needs to rain it in ASAP, the only saving grace is 99% of this bluster is keyboard warriors.

As for a War she should have visited the local Hospital ITU unit a few weeks ago and then she would have seen a battlefield of a different sort.

I would imagine even many Hearts fans reading posts like that would be embarrassed. All just juvenile nonsense, even if it might have written by a 45 year old father of three who served in some war or other. This is where a decent mod would have a word and say stop making a prat of yourself.

Edited by Yorky

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

200.gif

This is him calm. :lol:

#serenity

To be honest its probably not the best to be slagging off someone who appears to have genuine anger issues, a clear detachment from reality, a gold medal in mental gymnastics, a raging blind spot for the huge failings from the chairwoman all the way down within his club and probably, worst of all, access to the Internet.

Poor wee lad.

1 minute ago, mishtergrolsch said:

To be honest its probably not the best to be slagging off someone who appears to have genuine anger issues, a clear detachment from reality, a gold medal in mental gymnastics, a raging blind spot for the huge failings from the chairwoman all the way down within his club and probably, worst of all, access to the Internet.

Poor wee lad.

I've tried it.

It is the best.

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

200.gif

This is him calm. :lol:

#serenity

I want Hearts fans to f**k off to the Championship forum now the pantomine has finished..... but that won't happen either.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Hearts away hasn't been remotely scary since the eighties,  even then it was old racist skinheads trying to bully young kids on an away day just getting into the casual scene. Hearts have always been bigoted inbreds.

Yeah. Last season i went to the first well game at tynecastle expecting a doing (they were still doing ok-ish at this point) but it was an absolute laugh. We were the only ones producing an atmosphere that wasnt "boooooo" and if we defended better it could have been a much bigger margin of victory.

"I want lothian and borders police to arrest every fucker singing sectarian songs"
Surely that would cause a seismic decline in their home attendances. [emoji848]

It would also require a time machine. L&B's finest ceased to be a few years ago.